Search results for query: *

1. Henricóptero

In Progress Loose formation bug

coming up to the 1 year anniversary and still not fixed
    About a year ago I also posted a bug that my soldiers were not looking towards the direction I ordered them to face.
    That bug also hasn't been fixed
  2. Henricóptero

Resolved Mouse sensitivity is still broken

I'm just curious but um.. is there any reason why you cant just tweak it in the windows OS itself to compensate?
    Sure its a "hassle" but that should work.
    Or the mouse own software if you use that override etc.
    Dont get me wrong I dont know why they switch like you claim, and it seems odd.
    I wonder if you look at any of the ini files you can tweak it yourself?(someone more savy with this game ini.files may shed some light - I just know that some other games like Bethesdas Fo and TES you can tweak some of theese settings above the normal min/max values).
    It is possible to change it in Windows, but I just don't understand why do I even have to go through this when it was working perfectly a few updates ago.
    And yes, I can change the mouse sensitivity to the original value by tweaking the game files, but everytime I go to the settings menu for whatever reason it goes back to 0.3
  3. Henricóptero

Resolved Mouse sensitivity is still broken

Summary: Taleworlds, this is the one and only reason I'm not playing the game anymore. 1.7.1 had the minimum cursor sensitivity set to 0.10, which fitted perfectly with my 4250 dpi, now the minimum is 0.30, making it impossible to play the game. How to Reproduce: Try to set cursor sensitivity to...
  4. Henricóptero

Need More Info "Screen Resolution Has Been Changed" Menu doesn't work

Also, if you could take a look at the mouse sensitivity thread I created it would be great. I was hoping this issue would be resolved before 1.7.2 hit main branch

5. Henricóptero

It does not matter if you loaded a game or not. We were wondering if the saving options are not working on other settings as well.
    As you can see here:
    I changed the refresh rate also, and the game did stay at 50hz. I later ran a test battle and I could actually see the game being at a lower refresh rate
  6. Henricóptero

It does not matter if you loaded a game or not. We were wondering if the saving options are not working on other settings as well.
    Oh ok, given the fact that I only changed the resolution I don't know if other options were lost. I'll test it in a few hours when I have the chance
  7. Henricóptero

What do you mean by that?
    I had not logged into a save file yet, the only thing I did was open the game
  8. Henricóptero

DO you have any other settings got lost when saving? Or is it only for screen resolution?
    This was outside a saved game
  9. Henricóptero

Summary: By not clicking "Ok" on the new pop up menu, the resolution shouldn't change, however it does How to Reproduce: Change the resolution and don't click on anything Have you used cheats and if so which: Noone Scene Name (if related): Video Options Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
  10. Henricóptero

In Progress Different mouse sensitivity from previous versions

Hello @MArdA TaleWorlds , any news on regards of this thread?
    1.7.2 has just hit the main branch and it's quite annoying having to use a completely different sensitivity preset compared to last week
  11. Henricóptero

In Progress Different mouse sensitivity from previous versions

Summary: On previous Bannerlord updates the minimum mouse sensitivity was 0.10 and it matched perfectly with my 4500 dpi setup. Now the minimum is 0.30 and I have to totally change my dpi configuration to be able to play the game. How to Reproduce: Download the beta 1.7.2 build and go to mouse...
  12. Henricóptero

Resolved Captain thumbnails not appearing on the Order of Screen Battle

Have you experienced this issue again?
    No, neither on 1.7.0 nor 1.7.1
  13. Henricóptero

Resolved Captain thumbnails not appearing on the Order of Screen Battle

Do you have a save file just before the battle?
    Unfortunately, I don't
  14. Henricóptero

Resolved Smithing order "Weapon should have thrust damage"

Do you have a save file taken before crafting this weapon?
    No, I don't do backup saves and I have already overwritten this save multiple times. I can send you the save file if you want

If you do want my save file, please show where I can upload it
  15. Henricóptero

Resolved Smithing Order Failed

Yeah that's the problem with "worth". It doesn't even show the current worth and you can't tell if you meet this condition.
    I think this "worth" is not how much the weapon costs, but how much I will get from the order. But I could be wrong
  16. Henricóptero

Resolved Smithing Order Failed

Summary: I failed a smithing order even though all the stats were up to what the npc wanted How to Reproduce: Check video Have you used cheats and if so which: None Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 980 ti GPU Driver Version: 497.29 CPU: i7 3770 RAM: 16GB...
  17. Henricóptero

Resolved Smithing order "Weapon should have thrust damage"

Summary: The smithing order shows that the weapon is required to have thrusting capabilities, but when I forge a weapon without it I still get the usual money How to Reproduce: See video Have you used cheats and if so which: None Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
  18. Henricóptero

In Progress Soldiers walking at each other in Lageta

Summary: The video explains well, two guards walking at each other How to Reproduce: Go to the lord's hall in Lageta. I don't know if this solely happens in Lageta Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Lageta Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows...
  19. Henricóptero

Resolved Mangonel problem in Lageta

Summary: Lageta's mangonel glitches in a way that makes my character fall of the walls How to Reproduce: Defend Lageta with walls on level 3, go to the second most left mangonel on the map and aim it to the right as far possible Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related)...
  20. Henricóptero

Resolved Can't place troops in Lageta

Summary: I am defenging Lageta and I can't place the troops right at where the enemy will place the stair. The real problem is mainly because the enemy is reaching the stairs and even climbing the walls before my troops can reach the place where I wanted to put them. How to Reproduce: Defend...
Back
Top Bottom