Search results for query: *

1. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

darkhymn said:
    Diair said:
    Is it possible to use this with my modern Steam version of Warband, or do I have to somehow find/downgrade to an earlier version?
    It does not appear to be possible to use any module that requires WSE with any Steam CD key. I've been fighting with this for hours, I've downloaded and installed multiple versions of the game and they work fine without WSE, but installing any WSE module immediately causes the game to ask for activation, and the Steam CD Key is denied by every version. Likely our best bet is going to be merging Diplo with PBOD 0.92 or older on our own, so that WSE is not required. I can't see any other way given the failure of the activation system to recognize keys provided through Steam.

Have you managed to do this? If so, then please share!
  2. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

Are there plans for a version compatible with Diplomacy 4.3 or Warband 1.17x?

edit: Alternately, how would one go from the current Steam update back to a compatible Warband version?
  3. Silverstag + 'Combined Face Replacer'

Windyplains said:
    Are you sure that you didn't make an error following the kit's instructions?  I just used a copy of Silverstag v0.27.3 and installed the kit you linked on top of it with everything working out fine.  Rolf is a bit lighter in skin tone and Nizar looks changed a bit, but those appear to be intentional while every other male looks roughly as they did in native.  The women are another matter with the same basic look.

So that would be my recommendation.  Make sure you didn't forget to change one of the load_resource lines to load_mod_resource, that each of the resource (.brf) files is in the resource folder, that all of the textures (.dds) made it into the textures folder and the skins.txt file made it into the main "Silverstag" folder.  Overwrite any duplicate files when copying.

The problem turned out to be user error: I did not copy over skins.txt from CFR to Silverstag. Redoing the installation step-by-step as I'd done produced the exact same problem, but then when I re-read your post and saw the reference to skins.txt everything worked perfect. Faces look how they should now, and overall the entire mod is beautiful in the cinematic version. Thanks for your help!

Problem solved. :smile:
  4. Silverstag + 'Combined Face Replacer'

I did as you instructed, but the problem persists. I did this with a saved game (Firentis looks exactly the same as the screenshot), and with making a new character—which still looks like the texture is in the wrong place on the mesh. Are there other things in the ini or other files that might cause the issue?
  5. Silverstag + 'Combined Face Replacer'

Hi friends, I recently installed Silverstag and WSE from the official download link on the taleworld forums. After doing so and verifying that things worked fine, I then copied over the contents of the 'resource' and 'textures' folders from the download for Combined Face Replacer and edited the...
Back
Top Bottom