Search results for query: *

1. Ser Tariq

Story Driven YouTube Let's Play - King of England

Hail Brothers! Hence there is smoke and fire in the wind. The times are changing and with this change comes war and blood! Live long and die with honor!
  2. Ser Tariq

Troops and strategy

In the game I usually get whatever troops I can. However, when I play very seriously in SP, I have mostly an army of ranged units. I put Rhodok Crossbowmen on one flank, and Vaegir Archers on the other. With my Nord infantry between them but forward slightly, with my Swadian cavalry behind everything. I tell my infantry and ranged units to hold their fire until the enemy gets relatively close(Nord units usually have throwing weapons) this causes all of my units that have ranged capabilities to attack in massive shot causing massive losses for the enemy. I've never had this plan fail me. Not against any size, type, or faction have I failed with this strategy. I'm not saying it's perfect, I'm not saying it is the one true strategy, results may vary, but I'm saying the best success I've had, has come from this strategy.
  3. Ser Tariq

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

I love the idea of faster moving on roads and slower movement if not. It seems more immersive, seeing as roads are of course one of the main indicators for where you're going, how you're going to get there, and when you're going to get there. I mean, if you're driving on a car and wanted to go somewhere, let's say 10 miles away. Would you use intersections, and side roads to get there, or would you use a highway? It seems like a no brainer to me.

A speed penalty depending on the season (no doubt it'd be during winter. I mean, what's going to stop you during summer? Blooming flowers?) would also be interesting. It'd allow for an even more pressing push to use roads. However, this could be taken advantage by the player against caravans and unaware armies. Of course this wouldn't be too "good" for lack of a better word. I personally would love this to happen in game. In Mount & Blade: Warband, I absolutely dreaded seeing roads leading to other cities, but clicking on them would cause your character to just run straight to it, rather than using the road. It made the roads redundant. However, if this new road system is implemented in Bannerlord, it'll definitely reduce that redundancy, and cause using roads (especially during the winter/snowy months) to be used more necessarily.
        ~ Ser Tariq
  4. Ser Tariq

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the only game I've actually been anticipated for. Oi, seeing the trailers and teasers has me on edge, the game looks amazing, and what it seems they have added seems like a great improvement from the previous games. Also, I'm wondering, the time period, exactly what time is it relative to in the lore of the game? A time before the Rhodoks becoming an independant faction? Before the Khergits came from the mountains? Regardless, I'm very excited for this game. The only thing that I'm having a problem with is a release date, or at least an "estimated" release date. Gods, you have no idea how nerve racking it is to see that there's no estimation or definitive time on the release. However, I trust Taleworlds one-hundred percent. They've never disappointed me yet, and seeing this game? Pure ecstasy. Minerva have mercy.
  5. Ser Tariq

Consolidated Brainstorm list for Future SoD Versions

I have the Sword of Damocles mod on my list for mods to try, and there's nothing better that gets me eager to start a mod than massive amounts of information. There have been mods I pass down because of lack of info given in certain areas or as a whole. However, what has been done here has really got me fired up even though it is just a "brainstorm list." I do hope your ideas are taken to heart for the mod. There's also great praise from me to you on actually have committed to such a large post. Good on ya.
Back
Top Bottom