Search results for query: *

• Users: Horcerer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Horcerer

Modding past "There are other maidens who have captured my heart"

Hello. I'm trying to mod it so I can make a lord marry me, however there seems to be no way to actually make it so a lord will be willing to marry you if he isn't natively. The only way to make them my spouse seems to be by making them it in the savegame, but this skips the quest/marriage...
  2. Horcerer

What do you imagine the above user as?

As the title says. Describe the above user, either how you think they look, or how they behave. Or both. Begin!
  3. Horcerer

Female Soldiers - A L'Aigle Mini-Mod

Recently, in this thread there was a discussion about female soldiers, or, in this situation, lack of, in L'Aigle. I've gone ahead and made a small mod to add a few, though right now there's only one; an Amazon Warrior. They're armed with Brown Besses (Brown Bess's? Brown Bess'?), Shashqa's, and...
  4. Horcerer

Warband launcher will not open

If I try to start warband either through steam or the exe, steam says I am playing Warband, but then the launcher will never open and steam will no longer say I'm playing after a few seconds. I've already searched for fixes, and tried validating and deleting my roaming folder, but they did nothing.
  5. Horcerer

White Party Screen

Alright, this bug has been plaguing me for awhile now. After weeks of attempting to fix it, I have finally decided to turn to the people who probably know what they're doing. In native, my party screen displays fine. However, in L'Aigle, this happens...
  6. Horcerer

Warband not starting

Suddenly, today I attempted to play Warband, however it wouldn't start. Upon clicking "play game" nothing happens, and running it dorectly from the exe does nothing either.
Back
Top Bottom