Search results for query: *

1. Brutality Mode

Oh Ok, I did read your most recent one which said something a penalty for not doing something as vassal and then I came here and got a bit confused.
  2. Brutality Mode

"* The player can never join a kingdom nor receive an offer of vassalage"
    wait...so I can never join a kingdom and must always go on my own?
  3. New version of diplomacy.

Is it possible how get the new update of diplmacy in this mod?
  4. Tips on conquering Calradia.

Noticed that I posted on the wrong board but it's not letting me delete this.
  5. Tips on conquering Calradia.

Because of the achievement whore that I am I keep trying to get the achievememt in which you conquer Calradia and I always fail because I end up failing so hard or just end up cheating so I just restart the game. I once tried to star a kingdom of my own and got myself and my garrison destroyed...
  6. How to exactly use the diplomacy source module?

So i'm having troubles trying to make a mod for my personal use with diplomacy but every time I compile it I just get bombed witha few errors.Even if I don't change any of the code it still gives me errors.
  7. Question

Does this mod have Diplomacy? Since mods without it really kill my interest in the mod.
  8. [Solved]New character creation menu error

Out of curiosity how did you fix  it?
  9. SP Tutorial World Map How to make Campaign Maps

No matter what i do the map always ends up severely disfigured and blocky,any help?
  10. Any map making guides that are at least somewhat up to date?

Thanks,that will help me quite a bit!
  11. Any map making guides that are at least somewhat up to date?

The ones I've managed to find are quite out of date and incomplete,wondering if there are any that are somewhat up to date at least .
Back
Top Bottom