Search results for query: *

• Users: Daki
  • Order by date
  1. Daki

Kingdom Culture

Another bug I have encountered is that sword Valantir bought at  master weaponsmith says it is onehanded but is in fact 2-handed. Just something else to point out :smile:
  2. Daki

Kingdom Culture

I have anoter 1000 renown. I already played like 500 ingame days so that is no issue :smile:
    Thanks for the fix :smile:
  3. Daki

Kingdom Culture

Hi! So finally after many hours of gameplay I have managed to make my own kingdom. But when I got to choose title I picked the wrong one and neded up with swadian culture for my kingdom. After that I went to chancelor and picked option for full reset to change kingdom culture. Ofcourse I lost...
  4. Daki

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

I have a question about singleplayer AI. In previous games in singleplayer if you ordered your AI to charge they would attack/focus on nearest enemy and that would cause them to group up and break the line. Is that gonna be changed or...?
    I mean in the video it seems it is fixed for siege game but what about the open field battles?
  5. Daki

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

I was wondering. About craft weapon system. Will there be added an option to make custom troop weapons. So like if you craft your own weapon and shield(if possible) you can make all of your troops wear it? Of course on some cost of your money
  6. Daki

Moun & Blade: Warband - Funny Moments: Part 1

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=H029aG5X9DI&feature=youtu.be This is a montage of funny moment from gameplay of WW. The thing we are playing is armsrace mode, for it to play you need NeoGK mod. I hope you enjoy the video. If you think it is any good pleas leave a like and comment. :)
Back
Top Bottom