Search results for query: *

• Users: Ganni
  • Order by date
  1. Ganni

Server Downtime

@Callum @Dejan @MArdA TaleWorlds @badbuckle @Duh_TaleWorlds @SomeoneWhoCaresAboutThisGame ... EU duel server is more offline then online. Can we atleast get proper servers to play on :xf-mad:
  2. Ganni

Thread for ping spiking I guess

Ping on official TW server is 100 or more and on custom server is normal. Its unplayable for alot of people. @Dejan @badbuckle
  3. Ganni

This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

If we want to overanalyze the analogy, we can read any number of assumptions into it. The fact is the product is not working as intended, and the way to facilitate fixing it is to provide the data which details how it is malfunctioning. It is common knowledge that in order to get things fixed, one has to explain or demonstrate how something is broken. Nothing happens in a vacuum.

Please tell this to my father's diesel mechanic. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Capable mechanic will run diagnostic and will find what needs to be fixed. This will take less then 10 minutes and not 1 month like Tw needs.
  4. Ganni

This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

More like TaleWorlds is the car mechanic, you're the customer, and they tell you to bring your car into the shop so they can fix it. Instead, you insult them over the phone. Guess who's left with a broken car and no more access to the telephone?
    What car mechanic needs more then a month to fix broken car? Only tw can be this incompetent..
  5. Ganni

Resolved skirmish - dodging penalty not working

To solve the issue you must add ranking point penalty for warm-up leavers.So if someone leaves in Warm-up -10 ranking points +15 min cd and then you can say it's fixed.
    If someone leaves warmup then team with less player should get replacement.
  6. Ganni

Curving Projectiles? - please tell me its not a feature

Basically due to tiny lag on your client you throw in different direction than on the server (in different moment in time) and then when client gets back the actuall direction of the projectile to sync things up instead of teleporting the projectile to the correct trajectory it curves the path instead. Xd maybe.
    I had this issue with stable connection.
  7. Ganni

Make NIN3 Leading MP Designer

#nin3istheway
  8. Ganni

Patch Notes e1.6.3

Increased the corpse removal rate in Duel mode.
    How about you add option to remove corpses completely. Warband has this option and its 10 years older ?
  9. Ganni

Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

We should be able to swap teams during a game, to self balance it.
    This.
  10. Ganni

Resolved Resolution/Video Settings never saving

Yeah everything is up to date. I've no idea why it's still happening
    I had stuttering because of Win 10 updates. Try unistalling some updates it might help you.
  11. Ganni

Resolved EU Servers have problems

@MArdA TaleWorlds Siege and TDM servers are not working at all.
  12. Ganni

IF you crash please send us a crash dump so that we can see how the crash happened. By getting stuck do you mean getting stuck on please wait screen?
    First its stuck on Please wait screen and after some time sometimes forever it says unable to connect.
  13. Ganni

The issue that happened yesterday was related to the lobby system that was different from the occasional server crashes. The lobby issue is fixed and we continue to monitor and investigate the server issues. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Problem is with server restart itself because when the server restarts it appears online but when u try to join you either crash or ur stuck.
  14. Ganni

The servers are up and running at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please let us know if this issue happens again.
    Happends every day
  15. Ganni

Patch Notes e1.6.1

Being able to switch between weapons during an attack release is no longer possible.
    @Dejan Why adding this?
  16. Ganni

Future Plans

@Callum @NIN3 Its been a year now since TW made last 2 maps for Skirmish. Whats going on with that?
  17. Ganni

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 4 - Sign Ups Open (56/56)

Name : Ganni
    Nationality : Croatian
    Main Class : Inf
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156710833/
    I confirm that I will be there on a draft cup itself (31.07.2021 at 17.00 CEST).
Back
Top Bottom