Search results for query: *

1. ReneDavid

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Okay, so maybe I don’t fully understand Japanese Sengoku-era culture, but do defecting Daimyo *have* to change their title from Lord to Lady? :wink:

So I’ve noticed (on multiple ‘starts’) that when Lords defect, they immediately get a name change from ‘Lord Jojo’ to ‘Lady Jojo.’ The defection message reads:

Lord Defects
    Lady Jojo has renounced his (?) allegiance to…

And that individual is ever after known by the title ‘Lady.’

So is there a scripting fix for this, or is this a consequence of not using WSE?
    Any insight would be appreciated.
  2. ReneDavid

Is there a trick to prevent 'fuzzy' inventory images when changing textures?

Interesting, but I'm not sure it's the culprit. My copy of VC has the lines, Brytenwalda doesn't, and I get the same effect with both.

I still find it hard to believe I'm the only one this happens to, and across any M&B mod!

But much thanks for the info!

R-D.
  3. ReneDavid

Well, count me quite impressed at that level of recall!
    I doubt I'd have ever noticed that change.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem connected to what I'm seeing; for good measure, I tried it enabled and disabled, and with the original textures and mine, alternately, and while I DID see a brief tick when opening the inventory with a new texture for the first time, it didn't change the noise issue.

But I appreciate the response and your encyclopedic knowledge!

R-D.

4. ReneDavid

I've been messing about with editing M&B textures, and while I've managed to put out a few that look pretty good in-game but every time I end up with a slightly noisy inventory object graphic. I'm not talking about the 'paper doll' version, but the one seen when an object is in inventory or for...
Back
Top Bottom