Search results for query: *

1. tom54p

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #4 - Skirmish tournament (signups open untill 20th of January)

Team: Defenders Of Faith
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: B
    In which Division would you like to play?: B
    Teambanner (if available):

DoF_Old_Patch.PNG

Team contact:
    Tom54p (tom54p) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/tom54p.451352/)
    Roster:
  2. tom54p

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

Hey, because its a highly preferred weapon already before the 1.2.4 changes, decided to rollback the changes and make it a bit more balanced by decreasing its length and damage. In current situation it's more in a balanced state alongside with other axes.
    Of course if it feels like too much, let us know and we will take a look at it again to find a suitable spot.
    Axes in skirmish are absolutely useless, the only proper one is the empire's which for some 300 iq reasons is the one you are nerfing.
    You want to have good axes in game? Don't make them as long so they don't soft hit as much (sturgian and vlandian axe) and consequently also increase their speed. If you actually use the empire axe as the basis of a proper axe and not as the one that needs to be nerfed you can actually give infantry class something fun.
    And once again, i do firmly believe sturgia heavy infantry sucks so bad because you can't do damage with those useless long sticks.

Dont really understand the focus on the axe. Feel like the issue isnt that the axe is strong its that alot of other weapons are bad and dont have have any use case. Weapons should be more like the axe not the other way around.
    This man is speaking facts.
  3. tom54p

I find the Imperial Heavy axe length change curious. It will either be a major buff to one of the best infantry classes in the game, or it will inadvertently nerf the unit due to causing them to actually hilt hit like some of the other axes. Right now the Legionary is THE best heavy infantry in closed spaces and amazing at hugging other units due to the speed and short length of their axes.
    As you wrote, the risk is making it the same as the sturgian heavy axe that is so long that hardly does damage because the swings mostly don't hit with the blade..
    Sturgian axe is on 93 or 96 length (with the axe perk) so the empire's in theory still won't be as long and could actually be decent. To be seen really.

But, what i want to say with this post is, maybe decreasing the length of the sturgian varyag axes could be the buff that sturgia desperately needs.
    Right now, upper hits seem to be the ones who reliably get most damage in for varyag units while side swings are a big maybe.
  4. tom54p

@badbuckle Could you please fix the khuzait infantry shield hitbox while you're at it.
    Any archer can shoot khuzait infantry in the head when he's actively using the middle block, it really needs some work.

5. tom54p

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #3 - Skirmish tournament

Team: Defenders of Faith

If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: None

In which Division would you like to play?: C
    Teambanner (if available):
    DoF_Old_Patch.PNG

Team contact:

Tom54p (tom54p) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/tom54p.451352/)

Roster:

6. tom54p

[BEAST 8] Division B - Weekly matchups

DOF 9 - 5 VW
    20220811202427_1.jpg

WG4KOpt.jpeg
    ajbEcf2.jpeg

rU4lJI8.jpeg
  7. tom54p

[Beast 8] Suggestions

We are having training matches with 5/6 server crashes.
    Right now it's unplayable and it will only lead to situations like the one that happened between div & rm.
    You should consider delaying it.
  8. tom54p

Men of Borr 3 (0) : (4) 12 Defenders of Faith

Zny1WUz.jpg

7cSY3NE.jpg

n1nBm1A.jpg

OR5Vlm4.jpg
  9. tom54p

Deutschritter Avaritia 6 (1) : (3) 10 Defenders of Faith

I only have this one rn will see if i can gather more
  10. tom54p

EU Other Open 2v2 Groupfighting Tournament

Team name: Circle of Death
    Roster: Tom54p , Ganni
    Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119579678/
  11. tom54p

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup V - Captain Signup Open (56/56)

Name : Tom54p
    Nationality : Italian
    Main Class : infantry
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119579678/
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (06.11.2021 at 17.00 CEST).
  12. tom54p

All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

They removed deaths so when the noobs play skirmish and land at the bottom of the scoreboard with 0 kills and 10 deaths don't feel sad and delay the ragequit from multiplayer. There is no other logical explanation.
    After all you've seen, why would you assume taleworlds use logic when deciding what to implement?

At this point it could even be plausible that they are just pretending they are working on mp by changing useless stuff to keep you interested.
    Or maybe they are secretly building a space rocket to leave the planet before the next zombie's apocalypse and bannerlord is just a cover.
    Idk man whatever it is, it's not that logic:lol:
  13. tom54p

Taleworlds' logic on Skins

****ing hilarious man, i am now fighting a peasant that looks like an heavy I'm sure this will help new players alot!
    Class system at his peak^^
  14. tom54p

EU Other Completed 2v2 Tournament

We Don't Care About Names 20 - 18 Varadin / koso
  15. tom54p

We Don't Care About Names got a default win from team super alpha awesome
  16. tom54p

We Don't Care About Names got a default win from We Gambled Our Horses.
  17. tom54p

VOTE - Enable friendly fire on EU Siege Server

If i remember correctly, they were trying to enable friendly fire on siege servers but couldn't because of a bug.
    So it's either the developers being very incompetent or they decided for something else.
    Whatever it is, it's disappointing because with custom servers modders could make everyone happy?
  18. tom54p

We don't care about names 20 - 10 Fallen Tale
Back
Top Bottom