Search results for query: *

1. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

erennuman_mb said:
    jatherion said:
    Where can I download Light & Darkness Chapter 2?
    It's not released yet, but you can find the demo in the last few pages.
    Thanks
  2. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Where can I download Light & Darkness Chapter 2?
  3. Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

I wonder why I can't recruit Melva and secret man. After I joint a kingdom to increase the relationship with the king, get permission to fight in national tournament, and win at last; the side quest of rescue Melva doesn't appear, and when secret man comes to me, the question doesn't allow me to recruit Melva. It say I am a lord of a kingdom, so don't need help from him. I've tried with each of the anwers to him.
  4. Help with Lost Knight?

jatherion said:
    zykox said:
    The Lost Knight makes stops at these 4 villages (all 4 edges of the map):

Tebandra (Vaegir, near Wercheg)
    Aldelen (Nord, near Tihr)
    Dugan (Khergit Khanate, near Tulga)
    Ruldi (Rhodok, near Veluca)

He will stay at a village for some time, then travel to one of the other villages, often cross-country, so travelling near Dhirim and Praven often can increase the chances of running into him.
    How do you find secret lake? I've found lost knight and ask him to go to Adelen, but he still ask me again fir the lake. There is onlyone lake on the map, but I don't think it's the lake he's looking for.
    thanks zykox! I've earned 2 special armors at last, but wonder if there is anything to do with the 3 doors in the room of those armors. They are locked.
  5. Help with Lost Knight?

zykox said:
    The Lost Knight makes stops at these 4 villages (all 4 edges of the map):

Tebandra (Vaegir, near Wercheg)
    Aldelen (Nord, near Tihr)
    Dugan (Khergit Khanate, near Tulga)
    Ruldi (Rhodok, near Veluca)

He will stay at a village for some time, then travel to one of the other villages, often cross-country, so travelling near Dhirim and Praven often can increase the chances of running into him.
    How do you find secret lake? I've found lost knight and ask him to go to Adelen, but he still ask me again fir the lake. There is onlyone lake on the map, but I don't think it's the lake he's looking for.
  6. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

then when will bannerlord be released?
  7. Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

when will the chapter 2 released?
Back
Top Bottom