Search results for query: *

1. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

I've upgraded my refuge to level 3, and I no longer have the option to walk around/tour my refuge.
    It's simply disappeared, and it's NOT because it's still upgrading. Whoever said that is an imbecile.  I've already hired and armourer and blacksmith.

(the answer before was COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY, whoever answered it deserves to be punished for not reading the question(this refers to https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,339108.msg8344777.html#msg8344777 and karlahan)
  2. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Quick Question: How do I get my slaves to work at the stone quarry? Do I have to intimidate the guy? If so how? He says the laws of the land protect him, and Idon't know who controls the laws of that quarry because it's not clear which lord controls it.
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Elecrai disappeared(YES i have done quigfen's quest). IS there something in the savegame that will make it appear again?
    I have positive relations with the noldor and have never gone under 0.  FOunding hte KNights of the ebony gauntlet made it go from 30 to 12, but that's it.
  4. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Anyone know the mod or savegame change to make it happen? TweakMB can't do it, and the savegame editor I use isn't working.
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

It doesn't. I have a qualis gem, and I can't found the order. It doesn't give me the choice.
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

So uh. Is there no way to found Griffons without choosing the letter at the beginning if I'm already a king? I really don't want to give up my kingship for Sir Darlion of Pendor. -.-
  7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Question:

Do other kingdoms killing unique spawns remove them forever?
Back
Top Bottom