Search results for query: *

1. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Posted these suggestions somewhere else, not sure if that was the right place to do so.

On money: please make it worth to do quests in the late game. A meager amount means that content will be off any endgame player's list.

On opinion: make it truly relevant a la Viking Conquest. Raided a village? -20 opinion! Rescued lord from dungeon? +30 opinion! And so on and so forth. That kills grinding and makes every little action something really important.

On faction names: is there any way to turn on full English names for the factions? I never refer to the Austrian Empire as Osterreich, ever, anywhere. I mean, Russia doesn't even use the Latin alphabet. Things will always look weird one way or the other, so I would prefer to use their common English names in-game. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will be thankful.
  2. L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Mod is looking great indeed!

On money: please make it worth to do quests in the late game. A meager amount means that content will be off any endgame player's list.

On opinion: make it truly relevant a la Viking Conquest. Raided a village? -20 opinion! Rescued lord from dungeon? +30 opinion! And so on and so forth. That kills grinding and makes every little action something really important.

On faction names: is there any way to turn on full English names for the factions? I never refer to the Austrian Empire as Osterreich, ever, anywhere. I mean, Russia doesn't even use the Latin alphabet. Things will always look weird one way or the other, so I would prefer to use their common English names in-game. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will be thankful.
  3. General Discussion

Very dead, I am afraid. One of the best Warband mods, period.
  4. Battle reporting (damage/casualties) not showing.

The merchant quest's bug is so funny. My character respawns after I kill every enemy in the hideout, and then my former companions and troops are all trying to kill me - even an evil copy of myself appears!
  5. Changelogs

Antonis said:
    VERSION 1.06 CHANGELOG

- More than 50 new items, including weapons, armor, helmets, shield etc.
    - New scenes, made by Sifis
    - A working chariot. Currently, it uses horses animations, but they fit well. It is very fast, but difficult to drive, expensive and light(easily destructible), but it has 50 charge damage. In the mod, only Xsayar'sa(Xerxes) has it and the player could buy it. That limited use is to avoid chariot spamming.
    - New shield emblems(episema, to fit the cities as they historically were)
    - Completely rebalanced horses, making them a bit faster, taking all armor off them, except the persian armoured horse, because a saddle isn't armour. Also, made them a bit more difficult to manipulate, and lowered their health. Now, horses are really good for scouting or chasing units and raiding ranged troops to stop them from firing, but do not put them against infantry and especially spearmen, because they will die easily.
    - Completely new User interface, and an option to choose which style you like better as mentioned earlier
    - New improved shield animations, thank to Seek' n' Destroy and the Rome at War team
    - Some fixed and improved map icons
    - More than 100 new troops, plus the older that are rebalanced, re-armed and remade
    - The ability for the player to change his/her party name, when he/she reaches a certain amount of renown
    - The updated settlement positions and names, from patch 1.05 with some fixes and corrections
    And more that you can find about playing!

Does this have the fix to the scenes? If so, you should upload it to ModDB as well. Thanks for the amazing work!
  6. 1866 - v0.9.1

The .exe has a virus  :evil:
  7. SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

Best total conversion mod (that does not add new mechanics, just new map troops factions etc), by far. Very stable and immersive, the attention to detail is huge.
  8. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

How amazing! I am looking forward for this mod. A doubt: are the battlefields smaller? Since there are no horses...
  9. Map Mod Suggestion

CeltiberoCaesar said:
    Both "parts" were separated because there is a river and we had interest to do this way so the storyline make sense.
    The maps won't be changed.

"separated because there is a river"? Applies to lots of other places... And, "so the storyline make sense."? Really?

Anyway the map will not be changed, so, what's the point...
Back
Top Bottom