Search results for query: *

1. River Lech 1632 - historical event on 04.03.2017

1. Name of regiment: The Wild Geese
    2. Amount of players: 10
    3. Preferred side (HRE / Sweden): HRE
    4. Are you going to use artillery? No
    5. Contact to leader: Czeremis has me.

We would like to play infantry dragoons every round if available.

Thanks!
  2. The Wild Geese [EU] [Inactive for now]

Czeremis said:
    AtomicChicken said:
    The Catholic Irish troops in Protestant Swedish service changed sides during a battle against largely Catholic Poland, the only European country with statutory freedom of religion at the time.

Glad to see at least one western guy who knows about the most laudable tradition of our "xenophobic and intolerant" nation  :wink:

Good luck!

Thanks!
  3. The Deluge Reloaded - NEW EVENT

1. Name: The Wild Geese
    2. Amount of ppl: 5 - 10
    3. Preferred factions and units: Poland and Light Infantry
    4. Non-preferred factions and units: Crimmean and tatars
    5. Are you able to deploy artillery occasionally: No
    6. Leader’s contact, Steam/TS: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AtomicChicken75/
    7.    Banner in game.:  Fourth page third row fourth across "Gastrickland"
  4. The Wild Geese [EU] [Inactive for now]

Brief History In 1609, Arthur Chichester, then Lord Deputy of Ireland, deported 1,300 former rebel Irish soldiers from Ulster to serve in the Protestant Swedish Army. However, under the influence of Catholic clergy, many of them deserted to Polish service. The Catholic Irish troops in...
  5. Battle continuation AI

MrMundy said:
    ^Sorry, I ment 2.0 and I confused something with l'Aigle. The Ai never Fires, battle continuation is a bit weird. But still, play on 2.0

Right I guess my save will have to Rest in Peace
  6. Battle continuation AI

MrMundy said:
    Yes. it does. Why do you play on 1.0 Anyway? Its inferior in every perspective. Play on 1.3

I have a good save on 1.0 and is 1.3 the patched 1.0 as I have that
  7. Battle continuation AI

MrMundy said:
    Check the PDOB Options in the Camp

Their appears to be no option for that in the camp menu i'm playing 1.0 if that changes anything.
  8. Battle continuation AI

Hello. I love this mod to death but something has been bugging me for quite some time. When I am knocked out in battle and the battle continuation  comes on I would like the AI to charge and not stand there doing nothing but get shot by the enemy. So is their anything I could do to make them all...
  9. Help intergretting Diplomecy into my mod!

Redleg said:
    The latest Diplomacy source is Diplo 4.3.  You can mod that source code using Notepad ++, which is a free tool.  Once you have made your changes, you can compile into your module directory.

If you are going to add other stuff using modmerger, you will need that tool.

Ok, thanks for the help!
  10. Help intergretting Diplomecy into my mod!

Redleg said:
    AtomicChicken said:
    Hello. I recently got into modding and I was in the need of help for putting diplomecy in my mod! I'm new to this be nice please!

Here is a link to the Diplomacy board with some nice information that will help.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116434.0.html

Ok thanks! Will I need any tools for putting diplomecy in my mod?
  11. Help intergretting Diplomecy into my mod!

Hello. I recently got into modding and I was in the need of help for putting diplomecy in my mod! I'm new to this be nice please!
Back
Top Bottom