Search results for query: *

1. imyungdae

Discussion, complaints, and everything else you wanted said put here:

Seltin said:
    could swadia get praven back? it feels soo wrong that the drow have it... what was wrong white the city that they had? other than the map changes i love this mod and i hope that you will countinue to improve it :smile:

+1

Make Praven Swadian again :grin:
  2. imyungdae

Suggestions about game mechanics

I don't know if it's possible but maybe yes. There are ale and wine and such drinks to affect party morale. My idea is:

when two parties meet combat, there is the combat menu. here you can decide to make your party follow, or charge, or stand ground etc at start.
    How about having the option to drink a portion of ale or other alcohol which would give your men a slight boost in proficiency? Like 5-10, or something like that. Or increasing their hp but lowering proficiecy. I imagine t'd be similar to that of the "night creatures weaken/strengthen" thing, except this would fade away after battle, or one or two hours after battle.
    And I'd increase ale price bc 100 barrels of ale is pretty cheap nowadays on Calradian markets:razz:
  3. imyungdae

Discussion, complaints, and everything else you wanted said put here:

There's only 60 real users according to latest patch use

Man, I just recently went to nexusmods to download. I do not check it every day.

Aside from that, i never even played paladin and I'm following the mod since guspav's version. I either play cleric, mage, barbarian or fighter. And gave necro a try as well. They're cool due to almost free troops, but meh... Just not my style. And not because of religious reasons (i'm more of a materialist, but if i have to choose then it's the Norse mythology or my country's shamanistic beliefs is what is closest to me).

It's more like, i don't like to play an all evil/all good character. More of a mix of the two. So even if I play cleric, I frequently go plunder villages and kill peasants and caravans.
  4. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I found a minor bug. I applied the patch uploaded at April 10th. Some armor are invisible. There are no error messages apperaing, they just make my character invisible when equipped.

mb45.jpg

A few, but certainly not all, of whydotts armors seem to be missing pieces.  I consider the items place holders that most likely will eventually have all the elements working.  this might happen for example from mixing upper and lower case or using - instead of _ in names, or having a space in a mesh name, or any number of similar reasons.  For the moment I am not stressed over it, and don't really want to stress him either.
  5. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

So, I got the quest to attack Drows. But I can't engage Drow villagers, nor patrols.

mb44.jpg

mb43.jpg
  6. imyungdae

Suggestions

No, ingame running speed is determined by Athletics and that belongs to Agility.
  7. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Shouldn't Khergit troops have -3 morale instead of 3? I'm killing khergits 24/7 ingame, and I have no khergit in my party. (Latest patch)

mb37.jpg

GS Edit:  "Probably. Its unmodified original code though, not something specifically put by me.  OPEN"
  8. imyungdae

Suggestions

Um, what about freelancer? I like that part of mods, wouldn't it collide with magic system?
  9. imyungdae

Currently working on...

gsanders said:
    imyungdae said:
    Would it be possible to take a look at guild master quests as well? Right now I can only buy enterprise in my town of choice at start. I'd like to improve my relation with another cities too, so I can have more enterprises and income. But with the guild master bugged it's not possible.

probably everything got shifted in the savegame between 150 and 150d.
      I see all the global variables are mis-aligned now that I add more tools to inspect them from within game.

I've also been given a task at work for the rest of the day.  hmm.
      I'll try to research a way to un-screw this, but I'm supposed to be doing a different task right now.

I solved that problem already by purchasing a drink for 1000 denars in tavern, and I could buy enterprise. So i did a workaround to the problem as you suggested.

On the other hand. It's day 60+ and there are no wars going on amongst native factions. There are the scripted wars going on like Blazing Hand vs. Undead faction (Delthersam I think it's name) but aside that, nothing... I could accept the make war quest from a lord, but they pick the farthest faction so... that's not that neat.

But anyways, real life is the priority, so concentrate on doing that...
    You mentioned that your wife had a heart attack, I hope she is okay by now. One of my family member has lung cancer so, yeah... Serious illness is not a thing to be taken lightly.
  10. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I'm currently writing the documentation, or at least i have a sketch. I'll write it in January.
  11. imyungdae

Currently working on...

Would it be possible to take a look at guild master quests as well? Right now I can only buy enterprise in my town of choice at start. I'd like to improve my relation with another cities too, so I can have more enterprises and income. But with the guild master bugged it's not possible.
  12. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Interestingly enough, I haven't had problems with Molocaudum the demon yet, and he is in my party. If you want I can send you my savegame.

Also a question. What does the magic modifier mean? Plus damage?
  13. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Bc I haven't seen it yet, it's the first time I hear about it :grin: :grin: :grin:
  14. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

gsanders said:
    imyungdae said:
    Reproducable error:

We won Sylharius Castle, no prob. Then it got besieged again, I tried to enter castle, but I got a CTD with message: RGL error Hash vector failed at index -10000.

1. It's a save from version 150, before the 150b patch.
    2. I can enter to other castles.

So it's either related to the siege or the fact that it's an older save that got patched later. I'll try to enter other castles under siege with the patched new game.

Or you should save after battles.  RGL error Hash vector implies some sort of memory issue, either virtual memory on your PC or you have overclocked system RAM that had an error.  it's not exactly the smoking gun I can use to solve where the issue is.  150 vs 150b nothing changed but the version displayed and drow women at night.

the main change following sieges is defending the siege.  If you just won the castle but it somehow has not changed hands I could that.  If it changed hands and went to the player faction, I might accept that.  But changing hands to any other faction I can't see a problem from changes made.  As for Sylharius castle itself, I doubt anyone has tried entering every castle, especially the siege scenes for every castle.  Some specific castle's siege scene MIGHT be messed up and nobody knows about it, but so far there could also be other explanations.  You could underclock the RAM for example and see if it was more stable.

EDIT:  someone anonymous also claims the same error, even the same number.
    a)  I could have it NOT auto-pull the player into a fight and then the player has to exit the town and choose to join the fight, which would be easier to debug.

b)  Also I see a potential issue where every agent is sent to phantasy_spell_limiter after getting ammo reloaded, but phantasy_spell_limiter might not deal well with non-mage and non-cleric classes that DON'T have spells prepped.  I'll need to glance at that.

c) finally, I should clip magic missiles a little earlier to reduce a known risk from magic missiles at very high caster abilities.

There is no siege going on. I mean, Sylharius is"under siege", but there is not yet a battle. It's just normal entry to castle, not the siege scene itself I try to enter. I'll try another besieged castle to check it.
  15. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

whydott said:
    My weapon slot got bugged.
    It happen after I learning to be a mage. even bofore use the spell, one of my weapon would already gone.
    first I tough it was only the slot 3 (because often happens in slot 3), but not. now, I already sold the spell book but still happen.

It was actually sword in slot 1, shield in slot2, bow in slot 3, and arrow in slot 4.
    It turned like this (the image) in battle

mb1_zpsqnvpuuxn.jpg

That happens because your selected magic takes up a slot in there. Which means if your weapon was there, it's lost. If I remember correctly, the 1st weapon slot remains untouched and spells go to slot 2, 3, 4, and 1, n this order. SO it's not a bug, bc spells are basically thrown weapons take up space.
  16. imyungdae

Currently working on...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :party:
  17. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Reproducable error:

We won Sylharius Castle, no prob. Then it got besieged again, I tried to enter castle, but I got a CTD with message: RGL error Hash vector failed at index -10000.

1. It's a save from version 150, before the 150b patch.
    2. I can enter to other castles.

So it's either related to the siege or the fact that it's an older save that got patched later. I'll try to enter other castles under siege with the patched new game.
  18. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

So, I started giving lessons as a master. First time it was a success, everything's fine. Then I gave another lesson, in the meantime a truce/trade/whatever notification popped up, one of the partis mentioned was the Blazing Hand. The lesson finished and failed, I got the fail message, but on the end there was the "Order of the Blazing Hand". I forgot to screenshot that. I gave another lesson, and this time it was successful, but on the end it was the "failure" message from the previous notification.

My guess is that the last line copies the last notification whatever that is, but i'm not really sure.

seDreix.jpg
  19. imyungdae

Suggestions

While i was giving 2018 / v.150 edition a try, a workaround to the proficiency thingy came to my mind. How about the "daytime creatures" like elves, dwarfs, humans getting proficiency penalty like the dark creatures getting penalty at evening... during nighttime. Light creatures get tired, unwary, less focused whatever during night. So it's even realistic i think.
  20. imyungdae

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I'm using the latest patch and I noticed that the night creature getting 0 proficiencies over time still applies. At first, Drow Fighter got 1H: 15 2H: 15 Polearm: 15 proficiency in daytime, but 115/115/115 during night. I think it's a bit much of a decrease, but aside from that, now they have 0 from everything even in nighttime when they should be stronger. Except Firearms which is stable 100.

Aside from that, I started to write a kind of documentation. (troop trees and unit proficiencies (day/nighttime). And that's how I noticed the said bug. Anyways, if you have more idea, tell me if you want me to help with the documentation and what should I write in it. I thought of explaining the magic system, spells, and clerics as well...
Back
Top Bottom