Search results for query: *

• Users: Austupaio
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Austupaio

Searching for Members by Location is busted.

Not much more to add, trying to search anything on the Members list filtered to location gives you an error message.
  2. Austupaio

Pokemon Go

I checked the first five pages of Other Games and saw nothing, so I assume there's no thread. My bad if I missed it. So anyway, this has released to massive acclaim and is taking the world by storm, apparently. According to numerous people on Reddit, you could even see individuals or entire...
  3. Austupaio

[Resistance] Strength through Unity: The First Day

The magical, violent land of Darien was once ruled by Garacaius, his mastery of magic made him immortal but he found ruling an Empire more challenging than conquering it. So, he installed four monarchs of unquestioned loyalty into each of the four Kingdoms of Darien, these rulers were his own...
  4. Austupaio

[Resistance] Strength through Unity: Sign-ups

As mentioned in the Host thread, I am shooting for a 10 player game. If I don't have 10 satisfactorily available players though, I can adjust a little lower. The rules will be mostly the same with a couple exceptions, which should be functional and balanced as they seem to be 'canon' from what...
  5. Austupaio

Missing features accurate to the Viking Age

Hello, VC devs! :D So I recently watched a newly released documentary on some of the history of the Germanic and Scandinavian areas, particularly during the Viking Age (and parts of WWII but those don't really pertain) and I learned a lot about it that I didn't know before. And maybe you didn't...
  6. Austupaio

Hall of Justice

So the topic in various contexts and forms comes up a lot, justice systems, police abuse, morals in terms of crimes and so on and so forth. The thread it's being discussed in is rarely appropriate so I'm just making this one. It may not get a ton of activity, but if you want to discuss police...
  7. Austupaio

Random Media v.3 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

New thread is new.
  8. Austupaio

Caribbean addition to Misc. mother board

Is it strictly necessary to be there instead of in the on-topic area... where it can be hidden?
  9. Austupaio

PSU Failure

Maybe. I'm not sure. My computer started up for about half a second, then suddenly cut off. Now it will not even begin the start up process. I've checked all my external stuff, cords, plugs, sockets, the button itself, all seems fine. Is there any real way to diagnose the problem?
  10. Austupaio

[Werewolf] Deathfondle - Lurker Victory

That night, the dwarves finish off their communal meal of water buffalo tripe roast, the remains of their last pack animal, and head to their poorly carved out bedrooms. This privacy only went so far, as screams and growls bounced down the limestone halls within an hour. Fifteen dwarves rush...
  11. Austupaio

[Signup] Rtsh Gatiz - Deathfondle

...and so the settlers of Kulet ot Ebsas - Abbey of Candy - decide that this lush meadow, with it's running stream full of tasty turtles, herds of cute hoary marmots and flowing blue-grass hills, was it. Expedition Leader Rathyr dubs the new fortress Rtsh Gatiz! The others find this a bit...
  12. Austupaio

Roman History and RISK

I'm working on building up a RISK map and I could use some advice, not just on balance and gameplay things, but also a little bit of historical geography. So, learned people of the Sage's Guild, if you can be bothered, please pop over to the thread and tell me stuff...
  13. Austupaio

New RISK Map Advice

Since I want to start hosting RISK regularly, I've been thinking, hey, what not have some map variation. Uhtred was on about it too. So on his suggestion, I took a look at a couple of maps that were based on the Roman Empire and thought they were neat, but not really totally useable. I'm...
  14. Austupaio

[RISK] Let's Play RISK! 3: Taleworlds Forum Edition

The Leaders of the world have finally opted to found their own New World Order! It will take a leader of conniving, persistence and a little luck for La Conquête du Monde. Are you the Dear Leader Earth deserves? It's time to roll the dice. Based on Ejnomad's games; here and here...
  15. Austupaio

Fine-Tuning Volume Control

So I've got this great new pair of speakers, right? There's an issue though, they're loud as hell. Unfortunately, their volume control, the buttons actually on the speakers, purely adjust the Windows Volume Manager. Even the mute button on the speakers only mutes Windows. I generally keep my...
  16. Austupaio

[BoP: Archives] Sub-Sector Dacralia [Processing 16/20]

Notable history; a Warp Storm lasting several decades recently dissipated and all populated worlds had been exposed Chaos taint. Multiple companies of the Nova Marines Space Marine Chapter aided the Imperial Guard and the Order of the Bloody Rose to pacify and purify the system. While...
  17. Austupaio

BoP 40K Account Set-Up and Such

Right, so the game is just about ready to start but before I can do that, I need a few things from all you. BoP Account Information; I will require a username (preferably the same as your forum name here) sent via PM so that I may start an account on Jace's wonderful BoP Tool for you. After I...
  18. Austupaio

Long Live the Queen

Long Live the Queen on GoG.com. Well, basically this game looks amazing... in one way or another. I have not personally purchased it, but I am very interested in your opinions if any of you decide to do so! In particular, I'm curious about the circumstances regarding the Crown Princess being...
  19. Austupaio

BoP 40K Feasibility

So, I've gotten a lot of positive response for doing my BoP, when it comes around, set in 40K with each player being a Planetary Governor. Obviously this is a little different from the usual RifleMerc stuff, so I'm having to figure out a bunch of mechanics and ****. This will be my thread for...
  20. Austupaio

Iran Elects Moderate

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/iran-election-results-92843.html Well, I've been following this a bit and while I, admittedly, am not terribly well-versed in Iranian political culture, I'm glad to see this guy come out as the winner compared to a couple of the other candidates. Not only...
Back
Top Bottom