Search results for query: *

1. have you guys tried maps of solo-play in multi-scene?

like castles(in & out side), villages, training ground, wedding place.... some of them are fit for multi-play and beautiful and among them, novice_ground, which was the training ground in Zenda in 0.808, good memory...
  2. which key to open console in warband?

in HL2 series it was "`", and i have open the console in warband once(seems with two key conbine) but i just lost it...could sb tell me how? thx!
  3. How can we modify blood effect in Warband?

There's no bloodmultiplier in module.ini of Warband, which used to be the factor of blood effect I find these setting below in the "particle_systems.txt", but have no idea what every factor means for Could somebody please tell me what they mean or share a link of already answered topic? Thx...
  4. RTS or RPG Style?

i think both are nesiccery, and fps(or tps) combat companied
  5. How can this game be so heavy?

Santeri said:
    My PC can run games that you'd think are heavier than M&B just fine.... But I get an average FPS of below 20 in this game.... I have all the graphics settings set as low as possible, except DirectX 9 instead of 7 (does that make a difference?). Especially the castle sieges are almost impossible to play with a fun amount of soldiers... :sad: Are there some settings that I may have set all wrong to make it so laggy?

Specs:
    2,4 gHz Pentium IV
    ~1200 Mb RAM
    Ati Radeon 9550, 128 mb
    i thing you can update your pc for latest game, really, also for other popular games
  6. 我发现中文板块的人们非常少,会使用土耳其语的人们更少

Ysdulank said:
    给你们推荐几个网站!
    活跃一下气氛!
    :twisted:
    :mrgreen:
    _____Diyasito_____
    www.KavkazCenter.com
    www.IntelCenter.com
    www.AlJazeera.com
    www.GoArmy.com
    www.Top88Sites.com