Search results for query: *

• Users: Jurab
  • Order by date
  1. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    Yep.
    How many weapons did you give to your household guards?
    The way game engine works regular troops choose one of melee weapons or one of ranged weapons if multiple items are present.
    If you gave your HGs like a hammer, a poleaxe and a sword, taking it back will be a little tricky.
    Take them one by one, forcing them to equip remaining items.

But it should work. I just tested it.
    Yeah I gave them chipped giant sword, dragons tooth, great long bardiche, niyians legacy, knights battle axe and a shield. I wanted them to have choices! Maybe I went a little overboard  :grin: :grin:
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    Jurab said:
    So whats the best way to manage the Household guard troop's equipment? When I first got a castle, I gave them the best weapons I had available at the time. Now that I have enough money to buy better weapons, they keep their old weapons no matter what. Is there a way to take it back? I tried to from the "let me see your equipment" and "change your equipment screen" Whenever I take away the old equipment, it goes right back to them. Am I missing something?

With what hotfix do you play?
    There was a bug with custom troops when they "resisted" when someone took their items.
    It's supposed to be fixed now.
    I just installed v15. Unless I did something wrong. You're suppose to just copy and replace the files right?
  3. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

So whats the best way to manage the Household guard troop's equipment? When I first got a castle, I gave them the best weapons I had available at the time. Now that I have enough money to buy better weapons, they keep their old weapons no matter what. Is there a way to take it back? I tried to from the "let me see your equipment" and "change your equipment screen" Whenever I take away the old equipment, it goes right back to them. Am I missing something?
  4. Discussion + Suggestions

Leonion said:
    Jurab said:
    Just my two cents but could you look at adjusting the aurolo weapon stats going forward? Is it intentional that their tier 1 - tier 3 troops have the same exact staff? Just fudging the number slightly and adding "fine" or "masterwork" to the names would make a huge difference for viability. Maybe also add a little damage to the leaf bombs as they level up top tier.
    Regular units cannot use modified weapons (masterwork etc.).
    The fact that they use staves only is a part of their lore - they can't use metal weapons.
    I tried giving them some axes at first, but cwr insisted that I should take them back.
    Still those staves should be good enough for their level according to my calculations. In case of Aroulo bad weapons are compensated by their high WPs and strength/PS.

Let me clarify. I meant raising the blunt damage for the staves as the troops progress from 22b to maybe 22-28-35 and adding something to the staff names to differentiate them. Something like "superior" or "fine". I didn't mean actual masterwork.(sorry) it just seems like they take forever to kill mid tier to high their units. I was watching a proven warrior battle a dessert assassin and it took 5 swings if  I remember correctly. 
  5. Discussion + Suggestions

Just my two cents but could you look at adjusting the aurolo weapon stats going forward? Is it intentional that their tier 1 - tier 3 troops have the same exact staff? Just fudging the number slightly and adding "fine" or "masterwork" to the names would make a huge difference for viability. Maybe also add a little damage to the leaf bombs as they level up top tier.

6. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Any new lore for the factions coming?  I've know it's a lot to ask but I really enjoy reading the lore.
  7. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I don't know is if this has been answered already and if so I apologize but why do the customizeble hired mercenaries sometimes keep their basic equipment? If I change their  equipment, the basic body armor and leg armor remain in their inventory and they will sometimes wear them instead of the ones I changed them too. Am I missing a step or something? It really sucks having my foot nights wear basic equipment even though their supposed to be my OP units.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  8. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I run the game with the new 0.772 patch and it starts loading then stops and I get this error message:

"Unable to open file: Module/Perisno0.77/Resource/pbod_resources.brf"

Gs, I think i messed up somewhere again...  :cry:

Edit: Fixed. Forgot to copy and replace some files
  9. Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

So will the legion outpost act like any other outpost/castle or will it be like a city kind of like how it was before?
  10. Version 0.772 Released!

Michadr said:
    A new update should be coming in the next few days. Played some 30+ in game days without any errors. Some changes will not be save game compatible though while others take a few days to correct.

Should I just wait for the new update? I tried installing the patch and now I can't play it at all. I'm new to mods and have no idea what I'm doing so if this is going to be a new patch, I'd like some step-by-step directions on what to do. If its a regular update like 0.77, then I can just download it and extract it to the module folder right?
  11. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Oh never mind, I think I clicked leave instead of wait here for some time. 
  12. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I assume it is intentional that a town or castle without a garrison is taken immediately. My problem with this however is that when I'm defending a castle/town that belongs to someone else and the garrisoned troops are killed, the besiegers take the town/castle even though my troops are still alive. I don't know if something can be done about that but it is very frustrating, especially when i can easily hold on my own.
Back
Top Bottom