Search results for query: *

1. Bug Reports & Known Issues for SOD Warlords TC (v2.4)

Computica said:
    x2yzh9 said:
    My lord from The Mainland won't leave the castle, and I can't make my companions lords. Is this normal? I want to know before I send in a whole bug report.
    The Mainland Lords are bugged in the beta. I had fixed it though and lowered the costs for them. They will leave the castle but they need an very large amount of troops. I fixed this issue in my current WIP but I need to make sure they don't have a crazy amount of renown. So you can't make your companions lords? Hmm, you offered them land (a fief) right?
    How do I offer them a fief?
  2. Bug Reports & Known Issues for SOD Warlords TC (v2.4)

My lord from The Mainland won't leave the castle, and I can't make my companions lords. Is this normal? I want to know before I send in a whole bug report.
  3. Bug Reports & Known Issues for SOD Warlords TC (v2.4)

Computica said:
    x2yzh9 said:
    Computica said:
    x2yzh9 said:
    Alright, just checking. Because I will regularly get little tiny microsecond freeze-ups throughout the campaign map.
    You will always have some type of lag on the map. Computers aren't perfect. What I did was limit the way looters spawn at the beginning of the game.
    Ah, okay, just checking really-The reason being is I never experienced it in vanilla warband, but okay, I can deal with it.
    Yeah, this mod is on a much larger scale so I do expect to run into the problems that come with a mod this size.
    That reminds me, is the map speed/map optimization on your beta testing thread trying to fix this issue?
  4. Bug Reports & Known Issues for SOD Warlords TC (v2.4)

Computica said:
    x2yzh9 said:
    Alright, just checking. Because I will regularly get little tiny microsecond freeze-ups throughout the campaign map.
    You will always have some type of lag on the map. Computers aren't perfect. What I did was limit the way looters spawn at the beginning of the game.
    Ah, okay, just checking really-The reason being is I never experienced it in vanilla warband, but okay, I can deal with it.
  5. Bug Reports & Known Issues for SOD Warlords TC (v2.4)

6. Bug Reports & Known Issues for SOD Warlords TC (v2.4)

The games pretty laggy. Any fixes?
  7. (ATS) Among the Shadows

Can I get a unban and permanent-mute instead? I still wanna do events and such.
  8. (ATS) Among the Shadows

Was it several or just one, and did they just say 'Hey ban Yuri lole' or did they provide a reason? And If so, can you tell me their reason?
  9. (ATS) Among the Shadows

Can i get a unban from the vent server?
  10. When exporting your character...

Where does it go? I wanna know so I can edit it's file so it can have some skills that I otherwise wouldn't be able to get.
  11. Formations

How about, instead of having to individually saying Archers, hold this position, Infantry, hold this position, cavalry, hold this position how about our troops auto Move into formation? And how about the enemy's as well.
  12. (ATS) Among the Shadows

Yuri ingame. Very good battle dude, been playing on yalls server. Very fun experience.
  13. Formations

Are formations coded into warband? Is there a mod that allows formations? Reason being, I want to be able to have formations for my own army, allies, and enemys so it can seem like a real battle. I want to use it on warband, since I'm using warband.
  14. Original Thread

Getting an error here. Here's what it says

RGL ERROR
    get_object failed for mesh:mp_server_vac

Now, I use steam so it may be the whole VAC thing... Is it? I don't know what's causing the problem here.
  15. Mod with features

IMPORTANT:Before I start, please, do not flame. There isn't really a way to search for features in a mod since you know.. well you get the point. So please, don't flame!   In my honest opinion, I usually look for a mod with many features, and a large map. Those are what attracts me most, and...
  16. SP Fantasy Second Age

I want last post.. Nein!!!
  17. SP Native Utopia

Draconis Topmen said:
    The Mod is okay... there wasn't any new armor or troops just new buildings and factions with the same troops as the vagiers and the kergerts...
    dang... new buildings though? hm... someone needs to get to the position of lord or lady and tell us how kingdom management is.. but id say its not bad for a person new to modding
  18. SP Native Utopia

DLing now! feedback soooon!!!!

Edit: Well I've got some feedback for you angry guys >:smile:. Extra place are added to old calradia- so basically, bigger map, 2 extra factions! thats all I know so far. I'll get back to you guys on kingdom mechanics soon :grin:.
Back
Top Bottom