Search results for query: *

1. Sheeper

Question about lotr mod? ..

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-last-days

2. Sheeper

NA?

OurGloriousLeader said:
    Lord Brutus said:
    Considering the absolute neglect of the previous community manager, this is not surprising.  One can hope that the benign neglect of the current community manager is only a side effect of the release of Bannerlord.

Probably pin it more on NA's zealous adherence to bad settings and bad maps for too long. NA was dying when I arrived 5 years ago.
    just LOL if you think 1500g and fastest is what made the NA community start to shrink.
  3. Sheeper

Elephant for Siege, Different Horse Races, Camels for fast travel around desert

Siege war elephant? Maybe lighting the elephant on fire and sending it running into the gate, but other than that why would you want an elephant in a siege? Better off eating the bastard imo
  4. Sheeper

I was permabanned from the Ronin battle server for tking but I was defending mys

Typical Ronin. Unfortunately, the only real North American battle server also has a pretty pathetic team of admins. Hopefully they unban you, the community isn't getting any bigger.
  5. Sheeper

Ronin Battle Server

zVN8EF5.jpg
  6. Sheeper

Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

explosivepuppet said:
    its 2018 new year new me! i am now celibate
    So... nothing has changed?
  7. Sheeper

Changing Faction Colors (HELP)

TweakMB and Morgh's Editor have the ability to edit faction colors for mods. 
  8. Sheeper

The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

wNBUlq2.png
    Which one of you is supposed to be this young stud?
  9. Sheeper

So about those board games (no, seriously)

Taleworlds pls add strip poker
  10. Sheeper

Pets in Bannerlord

If they add pets, I need a silverback gorilla that I can ride into battle on. Actually, I want an army of silverbacks that I can make an empire with and create a Planet of the Apes type scenario.
  11. Sheeper

Ronin Battle Server

KissMyAxe said:
    Some of you might have heard already, but we have had to ban CC_Platypus and several other members of the CC clan from the server due to hacking. There was more than enough compelling video evidence as well as multiple eyewitness reports. Well deserved thanks go to the stellar admin team we have here at Ronin as well as other members of the North American Warband community.

I'd like to make it clear: hacking is not allowed on Ronin. This includes but is not limited to auto-block, aim assist or see-through-walls hacks. We expect good sportsmanship and shall update rules to that effect.
    oh snap son
  12. Sheeper

HOW TO BE AN ALPHA WARBAND PLAYER

RoBo_CoP said:
    Score resetting is not exactly the same.
    It's close enough.
    Scar said:
    Not Alpha enough? ****, guide is not working, I just look like an *******.
    Some people are just meant to be betas. Sorry.
    Tangawizi said:
    Pretty sure im pregnant now after reading a post with that much alpha
    Your son will be the stallion that mounts the world. On the off case it's a girl, you can always take the easy way out:
    bc4hrtc.gif
  13. Sheeper

Snazzelicious said:
    might as well

Get that **** out of my thread you pathetic little disease. 
  14. Sheeper

Sheeper said:
    Randomly insult nice people - ******* begins with an “A”. You know what else begins with an “A”? Alpha.

XeleonPrime said:
    beta as ****
    Correlation?
  15. Sheeper

HOW TO BE AN ALPHA WARBAND PLAYER Yeah, it's me. The great Sheeper. Most of you probably don't even play the game, so you likely don't know me. Time to get educated. I'm the greatest mother****er who ever played this game. I lead a clan (albeit a mediocre one) when I was fourteen with...
  16. Sheeper

Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

VinnyPooh said:
    Sheeper said:
    No place for Sheeper on the pub star list? Maybe I should start screenshotting my scores more often to prove my significance.

who r u
    Even Hitler was once a nobody. You'll know my name soon enough. 
  17. Sheeper

Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

No place for Sheeper on the pub star list? Maybe I should start screenshotting my scores more often to prove my significance.
  18. Sheeper

NA Player Rankings! (UPDATE: 10.15.15) (WPL1)

ClockWise said:
    Rip nomnom, forever in our hearts.

Is ow.
    WTaOXxr.png
    A moment of silence for gud frend nomnom.
  19. Sheeper

>

I only settle my disputes with jousting.
  20. Sheeper

Warbants

I think my sig could help many people in this thread.  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom