Search results for query: *

1. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Do the updates to the Beta upload automatically or do I need to do upload them manually?
  2. Reforged Edition: Issues

Laryakan said:
    I spent my first half hour in RE, restarted a game as an Irish lord.

First impression : New sounds ! New musics ! Love it ! But the guy who whistles through the ranks is really loud (one who is coughing too)!

I had some random script error when I entered cities (mp_replace_default_armor). It appear in logs. Then I took a CTD when I tried to reload a game.

That whistling and coughing drives me nuts, if that is actually part of the game please take it out since it grinds on my ears.
  3. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

One thing I have noticed is that during a battle I hear this weird whistling and coughing noise that annoys the hell out of me. Has anyone else heard this during a battle?
  4. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

I just created an account to say that I downloaded the beta, I am quite excited for this. Is there anything in particular you want us to try out and see if it works?
Back
Top Bottom