Search results for query: *

1. McHaddish

Switching between keys?

Hey guys, hate to bother y'all again but just recently I bought a secondary key for Warband via GOG.  What my problem is when I log into a PW server, which is why I bought the second key/game, I still log in as my account from Steam.  My question is how do I switch between  them?  My main is...
  2. McHaddish

A whole host of problems

Hello, I try to avoid posting problems on here unless it's badly needed, and this time it truly is.  I am currently facing the following problems, if they seem unclear to you feel free to leave a reply and I'll try to explain better. -Let's say I download a mod, unzip it and then place it in...
  3. McHaddish

i cant see some servers my friend see's

You may very well have a filter on, but the most common cause for this is you, or your friend, do not have a legal copy of Warband. 
  4. McHaddish

Bot Survival and Commander Battle Server Up! (Native)

Hey everyone!  So just a few days ago we, Warband Reforged, released two new servers.  The first one we made was a 20-slot Commander Battle server which is loads of fun and has max amount of gold.  The second one is our 40-slot Bot Survival server that even has custom scripts!  So come onto...
  5. McHaddish

Lots of problems with my game, help needed.

Hey guys!  So recently, for reasons unknown, I seem to have hit a whole host of problems with my Steam copy of Warband.  Here's the list: 1. Whenever I create, edit or delete a character for multiplayer on any mod for Warband and then restart my game, it does  not save. 2. If I add/remove a...
  6. McHaddish

Would love some help for my Native server.

Thank you.  So far the server has 20 slots (to be upgraded very soon) and the server is full almost all the time.  Would love to get someone well-versed in scripting to make this server even more awesome.
  7. McHaddish

Would love some help for my Native server.

Hey everyone, So I'd love to get some help up for this Native server I'm trying to start.  I want it to be a bot-survival game similar to NordInvasion and Full Invasion. This is what I'd love to have done: 1. Make it so players cannot join faction two. 2. Disables horses for faction two. 3...
  8. McHaddish

A chance to win Warband + DLC! (Legit)

Lord Brutus said:
    What exactly do you do on this channel you seem intent on publicizing?

Anything really, right now I'm working on gaming (like recording NaS events) but I plan on moving to more things in the real world.
  9. McHaddish

Tangawizi said:
    putting "(legit)" in the thread title looks sketchy as **** to me

I know, I know, but so many people doubted it at first.
  10. McHaddish

Hey everyone!  I'm holding a raffle for anyone and everyone who'd like a chance to win the game Mount & Blade: Warband plus the DLC Napoleonic Wars.  Now I'm sure most people reading this post are saying something along the lines of "What's the point of this post?  If we're on this forums it...
  11. McHaddish

Training Map by Jay

Your link is down.
  12. McHaddish

A new Youtube channel for Warband among other various things.

Hey everyone! So recently I made a new channel to show off some things such as Warband, Minecraft, Total War, ect.  So I thought I'd throw this thread out here to see if anyone was interested in checking my channel out.  Currently I only have a few Warband-related things but considering Warband...
  13. McHaddish

9th Light Infantry Fusilier [New] [Recruiting] [NA]

Light Infantry Regiment The Incomparable                              ...
  14. McHaddish

82nd Light Division |Recruiting| |New| |Mature|

NOTE: Many changes will occur on this page as it is polished and better developed. Code of Conduct About Us Contact Us [center] [center]Ranks [spoiler][center] [center]While our ranks may seem broad and overly-general, it is due to our (current) lack of people.  We also...
  15. McHaddish

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Rus Armour Pack (updated 04/25/11)

Any chance you could supply a guide on how to acquire the information to put into item_kinds1?  I have OpenBRF but I have no idea how to do it and the guides are rather confusing.
  16. McHaddish

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Hello,
    I succesfully installed your map editor (after countless errors and loads of google) and am now hitting a few problems that if you have a bit of spare time I beg you to help resolve.

-When I go to the options (bottom-right corner) no words are in the box, but I still see things like "Load", "Save" ect.

-Follow up, When I go to save a map I have spent a few hours working on and then go to load it nothing appears in the Load box, thinking it has something to do with point one.

-Last one, does this add any easy-way to add cities, towns and villages?  I have no problem using the same scenes from the other towns (I can simply edit them in-game) but I have yet to find a Simple way to add them.
  17. McHaddish

Mount&Blade Font Customiser {1.4} | By Swyter

Attempted to download and the file is not there.
  18. McHaddish

New Medieval Realms Server!

It is a sub-mod for PW, it died but it has arisen!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/medieval-realms
  19. McHaddish

New Medieval Realms Server!

Hey everyone! We are making a brand new Medieval Realms server called "Divinity_Realms"!  We are a light-rp server with stock in items but in-game local RP chat, if you want some more info check out our website! Website: divinityrealms.boards.net
  20. McHaddish

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Rus Armour Pack (updated 04/25/11)

Hello, I am terribly sorry to bother you but I am attempting to implement this into my mod and seem to have run into a problem.  I added the lines in for items_kinds1 and adding the rss. and texture files. But when I launch my game and play, I find the items but it says mesh not found.  What am I doing wrong?  Like I said I am new to this and most likely have made a simple error.
Back
Top Bottom