Search results for query: *

1. Native OSP 2D Art Minor Texture Pack

Right so, I have been in and out of the hospital the last few days so I am now back on the job.
  2. New Screenshots

This excites me in ways I thought only a woman could.
  3. Thanks a lot, you guys... grrrrr

Hello, my name is Da Biggman, also known as Biggs
    *Hi Bigs*
    Hi there, I have been...mount and blade free for about four hours...because I have to sleep sometime.
    *Good job Biggs*
    Thank you...I just...want to thank my sponsor for getting me through these rough times and there were many.
    *Awww*
    I want to thank God on high, I know without him I would be lost forever
    *Hear hear!*
    I want to thank my family for supporting me and helping me by showing me other games and activities. I also recently learned there is an oot-side or something like that
    *congradulations Biggs*

Thank you *SOBS*
  4. The Return

bodycount is gone forever for his horrible avatar, un mb posts, and just general stupidity. This thread is the last of his evil workings and should probably be destroyed along with him.
  5. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

I requested that exact same helmet a week ago with no answer. Im so alone...
  6. Native OSP 2D Art Minor Texture Pack

I've seen the ingame screenshot as well, but when I played I never actually saw it in-game. It is supposed to be the templar, he was asking for Teutonic, which will be in the Golden Horde mod I believe.
  7. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Ancientwanker said:
    Thanks, but Im not saying I shouldnt have made a mod, just that another topic may have had fewer book or movie purists attached to it.

Thus the beauty of compromise. Never forget though, if you did a topic on King Arthur, you would be hit by at minimum twnety different POV's because there is "technically" no one proven theory yet.

I think you did an all right job with this. As was said before, the price of success.
  8. Native OSP 2D Art Minor Texture Pack

If someone can make the model sure.

After this, I will need to ask people to slow the requests. I am currently skinning: 5 Plate armors, 4 new helmets, and three massively large ships!

Not complaining though, it is nice to have some work to do.
  9. [Outdated] Texture & Material editor released (updated to ver 1.3)

Okay, I figured out my problem. This program works just fine.
  10. [Outdated] Texture & Material editor released (updated to ver 1.3)

I am still getting the old errors of "get_material failed for XXXX" That is the same ole error from a long time ago for me.
  11. [Outdated] Texture & Material editor released (updated to ver 1.3)

They are in the commonres folder.

As to the editor...I dinnea think it works...or I am just an idiot, either or.
  12. Weapons!

ZING!

Yea, lazy people have it commin'
  13. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Grocat, if double postings are sins, triple postings are one-way tickets to a boot in the back areas. Please use the edit button.

I was noticing that the "mountain goblin" quest is still called river pirates by the man in the brigand fort. Has this been addressed yet?
  14. SP Medieval The Golden Horde (new screens 8th feb)

Blizzybee said:
    So can we get a ball park release date say in 3 months? (that was an example... i hope its not that long!) if you already said please put it on the front page :smile:

....why must you keep haunting all the modders with release dates? It will be done when it is done, and they will update when they update. Just be patient.

The mod sounds good so far, if I could only get my irc program to work.
  15. Widow Maker > Released !!

Talk about necromancing a thread. Beautiful axe in any case.
  16. I hate Xerina!

Yuna is hot?....... Oh God, I feel yesterday's breakfast comming up.

"soul calibur 3 shop girls"
    !!!!!! I was going to use that one instead but chose not to!
  17. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

He seems to be fairly active modding the Fourth Age Total War. They have a nice amount of freedom over there which is very nice. Being 100% stuck on the book creates walls. I really like that mod, but I was already dedicated to Rome Total Realism.
  18. SP Antiquity Roma Invicta Beta 3 (Updated March 5th)

RR_Raptor65 said:
    pneumatic power shear, a nibbler and a die grinder, plus an electric grinder, ---pneumatic press.

BLASPHEMY!

Modern tools take all the fun and pain out of it. My Family and I developed a scottish accent from all the screaming. You heard me, we DEVELOPED A SCOTCH accent from blacksmithing. Just goes to show the only true blacksmiths are scotsmen :grin:
  19. I hate Xerina!

It's called Dead or Alive series, men do seem to like computer generated women.

And by men, I of course mean the item shop girl from Soul Calibur III. What?! I'm friggin irish AND scottish, chicks with red hair are hot. *shifty eyes* yea...the hair...
  20. Native OSP 2D Art Minor Texture Pack

You need to clone the war_horse mesh in the BRF viewer like the readme says, then the new mesh will be in the unofficial editor.

When I get some more free time I will add a better direction, but I am working on some pretty big projects by request.
Back
Top Bottom