Search results for query: *

• Users: mpf
  • Order by date
  1. mpf

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

burspa said:
    You need to use wse to load the game. Follow instructions in documentation folder

Those instructions are really vague, and I think I'm following them perfectly but the WSE will not launch my "invalid" copy of warband
  2. mpf

Question: Is there a future plan to include modded battle sizes, if not is there a way to mod battle size manually, or a mod that pairs well with this one for a truly epic battle experience?
  3. mpf

Hesha said:
    I just realised that there must have been massive defections from my permanent camps... I have two camps going at the moment, one managed by Volands (Lds 6) and one by Sir Aristide (Lds 8 ). They were both well above 200 soldiers when I left to go trading and when I returned there were only 168 and 100 soldiers left. I don't recall any messages. How did that happen? The camps are right outside Altdorf, so I seriously doubt that there were any battles and they're so close to one another they should join each other in battle.

What causes this massive defection and is there any way of preventing it?
    that is interesting, did the two camp leaders have different leaderships, if so what were they?
  4. mpf

Dorfus145 said:
    I dunno where you guys found the mages, I swear I have checked on a load of taverns and none of the three appear, and it's frustrating me because I want to use the new combat abilities...  :evil:

aren't three of the abilities sold by every tournament master? only the ward save is sold by Cyrus the Bright
  5. mpf

I've actually been got from reading this forum since the update because I have been playing it, I probably logged over 100 hours since the release... And wow you guys are good!
  6. mpf

M3rK said:
    Hi all!

Any plans for that juicy little Island in the North between Dark Elves/Bretonia and Chaos? I have no lore background for fantasy so im not sure of its significance but that position would be awesome for a castle or something  :wink:

Its Albion, the 'Ireland of warhammer, home of woad, and giants.
  7. mpf

I made a super weapon to test the faction defeat mechanic, I am so happy to see it working :grin:
  8. mpf

Wolas3214 said:
    Tournies seem a bit broken too. This is  the third time ive spawned as mounted cavalry. Not only am i missing the usual dagger but i cant interact with dropped objects, except for shields.

1464573270654.jpg

This is the iron rock tourny.

Edit; i forgot the four weapon limit. That could be it.

Could also be strength score, versus required strength
  9. mpf

love the release few bugs noticed, but I am way too excited, and having too much fun to care for a few months
  10. mpf

its like 10 PM GMT, that means 3 hours until the earliest possible launch.... I may not sleep this week.
  11. mpf

Dorfus145 said:
    Holy ****, 180 votes? So many people watch this thread? Damn. Well, that, or you posted this somewhere else.

It is also on the Moddb so they probably make up a majority of the votes. Also that claw looks fantastic, I must have it!
  12. mpf

http://www.strawpoll.me/10340332 I think its time for another poll to take our minds off the fact that we can't play yet.
  13. mpf

Wow, I did not expect the fifth new faction. Surely I have lost touch with this forum.
  14. mpf

Echtel said:
    Hoédir said:
    Well yeah, that explains your part :smile:

But I think it's suspicious that all of the devs are so quiet too :razz:
    Last minute fixes? :grin:

No the mod received a C&D warning from GW they can no longer release it...

Late APRIL'S FOOLS  :lol:

Don't you dare, that's not even a little funny.
  15. mpf

Wonderfully spoke about morality GS. Also would be happy to test.
  16. mpf

lcmiracle said:
    Snorgleboggle said:
    I think there is only one samurai armor. Anyway the whole army of Nippon doesnt just wear one thing. Im more interested with Cathay anyway.

Given my ancestry and fascination in the Three Kingdoms period, yes I'm more interested in Cathay. Damn Games-workshop for never having established what they are like.

And I had tried to build a Cathyan/Cathian army once, but I can't find any Tang/Late-Han looking 32mm models on the market.

We do have lamellar armors availabe in the game though. So may be one day, one day... But I want the mod released soon, damnit I need my fix soon.

But if Cathay were introduced into this mod they would not be in the three Kingdoms period. At the time of the mod, Cathay would have just experienced the return of the Dragon Emperor.
  17. mpf

ClockworkMishap said:
    Wolas3214 said:
    Eagerly awaiting that april 1st release(Whether its the real one or not)

That would be the most evil april fools prank I could possibly imagine.

Just imagine the rage from the moddb community...
    more often than not their rage is our bliss, they are really quite comical.
  18. mpf

Awww man... now I want to do an Albion Submod, if only I had any idea what I am doing.
  19. mpf

Happy Easter Warsword community. Hope you all are finding time to be with family today.  :party:
  20. mpf

wouldn't be the first. http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6054/?

Edit: that guy expects to release in April o_O. Is he just gonna copy paste, and change things a little?!?!
Back
Top Bottom