Search results for query: *

1. Helmet and gauntlets

Recently I added  bunch of helmets to warband but when I put the helmet on my character his face disapears, I also don't understand how to add gauntlets to the game.
  2. Quistion about Module System

is module system 1.166 usabled for editing the game when I have the most current version of warband? I can only find version 1.166 on the officail site and the most current version of the game is like 1.5 so I am confused, can I use this version for editing the map and have it still work?
  3. how to get image of hole map

I wanna take a screenshot or get a image of my entire warband map but it won't let me zoom out, anyone know why they would make it so we can't zoom all the way out (which is a massive flaw) and how I could get a image of my game? thanks
  4. Scene request to modders

Hey I hope this is the right place to ask this but does anyone know any good mods that get rid of the terrible battle maps and makes them just flatter? maybe even a mod with custom scenes. Thanks :D
  5. A request to someone who knows ****

I hope im replying to the right thread... Here it goes! I tried editing the diplomacy 4.3 module_mission_template.py following what the following tutorial said http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=151908.new#new    but when I try running the new module I get rgl errors.    So I was...
  6. Error when ran build_module.bat

Hey I did some editing to the diplomacy source and I put my directory in Module_info.py and it loos like this # Point export_dir to the folder you will be keeping your module # Make sure you use forward slashes (/) and NOT backward slashes (\) #export_dir = "E:/Mount&Blade...
Back
Top Bottom