Search results for query: *

1. Warband in Linux

@Jenova
    What Version of Wine do you use?
  2. Warband will not install on windows 7

First:
    Do you try to start the exe as Administrator?

Second:
    When point 1 don't work re-download the game here: http://www.taleworlds.com/ and install it.

The problem can be happen, when the downloaded install file was damaged during the download process or its not complete.
  3. Warband in Linux

http://muladin.mu.funpic.de/Bildschirmfoto.png

Normally the DirectX7 Option is in the Launcher ==> Configuration ==> Video ==> Render Option.
    I don't know, but i can remember that in the INgame options is a option for DirectX7 too.
  4. Warband in Linux

Here are some pictures from my play session today! And also on some pictures you can see my settings from the game!

http://muladin.mu.funpic.de/MB/

And if the pictures are not enough to show you that i play with high settings and DX9 i can make alonger video from a play session!

5. Warband in Linux

Caydel said:
    Yeah, I should have mentioned that. Don't count on using DX9 with this game under Linux.
    i play M&B Warband now with Direct X9 and High Graphic Settings,

I installed Warband with the newest WINE Version (1.3.8 ) (with Playonlinux) and after that i add the Mouse-fix patch to the wineprefix from M&B. Also i installed DirectX 9 with winetricks!

Thats all, and now i can play M&B with maximum settings.

My system:
    Ubuntu 10.10 64bit

Nvidia geforce 9600GT with 1024MB Ram
    8GB Ram
    Quad Core 4x2,6 GHZ Processor

It would be intressting if someone can confirm that, that M&B works perfect with the newest version (Only a few graphic glitches wenn HDR is at maximum)
  6. Warband in Linux

And if someone knows how to minimize the game while running that would be great.
    Start up Winecfg and switch to the graphic tab.

activate virtual desktop with your favorite resolution. Works great for me, change between game and desktop you can with the keys ALT + Tab.

But with the other problems i cant healp..because dx9 doesnß t work for me well...i have the font bug.
  7. Warband in Linux

Hi Linux Gamers ;9

Does someone of you have the same bug in the multiplayer part?

On some servers it can happen that the screen get freeze, sound and the game running (i can hear fighting sounds and each other sound from the game; also i can move..i hear movement sounds when i use the movement keys).

the bug appears direct after i join a server. the only thing what i can do, is to kill the wine server.

A long wait test (5 minutes wait) was a failure, the screen stay at the same picture all the time.

Use_secure_connection option is set to 0.
  8. Warband in Linux

ok.

you're right. after I played last night from level 1 to level 10, i can use the mouse without jumping back in the middle of the screen.

Ok:
    Now i found a new bug. When i play in multiplayer i happens very often hat the screen freezes (Can happen when i join a server or server start a new game) . In the background i can hear all sounds, and i thing i can move (i hear walking sounds when i use the movement keys), but the screen stay freezes all the time (test ist for 5minutes)

the use_secure_connection option is set to 0.

thx
  9. Warband in Linux

Ah Ok.

then i must choose what is better :wink:

With patch:
    No change of the view, but good Mouse controll in 3d.

Without Patch:
    I can change view, but in 3d i can turn the view only 180° in each direction and than its stucked and i must change the view in the opposing direction. With the mouse sensitive on maximum value i can do that in 720° and then its stucked, and i must turn in the opposing direction.

Thx for the answer
  10. Warband in Linux

Hello together,

i have a question.

I use Ubuntu 10.04 (64bit) with a Quad Core 4x2,7GHZ Processor, 8GB RAM, 2,5TB Harddisk and an NVIDIA Geforce 9600GT with 1024MB.
    As Software i use PlayOnLinux (Version 3.7.6) with Wine Version 1.1.44 installed. The Wine Version is modified with the mouse patch.

Mount & Blade: Warband has all Settings on Maximum, but i use DirectX7 instead of 9 (With Directx9 i have the Font Bug). All works fine, but i have a little "bug".

When i move the mouse to the corners of the screen to change the view, the mouse jumps back in the middle of the screen. (i dont know how can i explain that). I can move the mouse Left, right, to the top or to the button of the screen. There is no changing of the view, the mouse only jumps back in the middle of the screen. When i move very slow i can change the view, but than i must move very slow. and thats not very useful in battle.

Here are my settings of the winecfg:
    Windows Version = Windows XP
    The Window Manager can controll the windows
    I Use a virtual Desktop with 1680 x 1050
    Vertex shader = Hardware
    Pixel Shader = On
    Audio = ALSA

It's no big problem, but i hope someone can help.

Thx

11. Mount & Blade Panoramic Mod v 2.0 [RELEASED] (updated 25/01/09)

Hello together,

i have a big problem. I have installed M&B 1.011 and the mod Age of Machinery.Also i installed the graphic enhance mod 2.5.

Now i have the following Error. When i try to Start the mod this error appears: ERROR: get_object failed for: bo_player_chest.

The rgl_log shows:
    Loading Resource  uni_strike
    Loading Resource  uni_throws
    Loading Resource  uni_fistswing
    Loading Resource  uni_lord_stand
    Loading Resource  uni_defence
    Loading Resource  uni_sideways
    Loading Module Resource  cannon
    Loading Module Resource  new_animations
    Loading Module Resource  firearms
    Loading Module Resource  bannerchargers
    Loading Module Resource  newitems
    Loading Module Resource  missiles
    Loading Music...
    ERROR: get_object failed for: bo_player_chest

I have installed the panoramic mod with the instructions from the readme. Without this mod the game start without an error.

what is this for an error, and how can i fix it.

Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english  :sad:
  12. Age of Machinery: ERROR: get_object failed for: bo_player_chest

Hello together, i have a big problem. I have installed M&B 1.011 and the mod Age of Machinery. Now i can start the Native Module without any problems, but the age of machinery mod doesnst start. It shows the following error: ERROR: get_object failed for: bo_player_chest. The rgl_log shows...
Back
Top Bottom