Search results for query: *

• Users: Glabrezu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. how about agility for dodging and on/off option for healing with kills

what the title says ive always wanted (in any mod) a dodge based of agility, maybe 1% per 3 points? or some such i know Blood and Steel (Xenoarghs mod, also liked his critical hit skill and iron skill change) has a dodge skill, another good mod also i posted about mysterious healing of my...
  2. help request with hp per level mod

i want to make it so that the level of any unit is added to their hit points, but my coding isnt working, and im not skilled enough to figure out why... help appreciated what i have so far                         ("get_troop_max_hp", #myone add level?                           [                ...
  3. OSP Code SP Manhunter: attack them or sell them prisoners (a how to) also selling at taverns

Selling Prisoners to Tavern Keepers or Manhunters using the module system (for warband 1.34) not sure if anyones did this already, if they have all credit to them! (pretty sure someones done the tavern one, i just added it for completeness) 1)in module_dialogues.py search for...
  4. want to change what mercenaries turn up in taverns?

this is a little mod to change what mercenaries turn up in the taverns hopefully this hasnt been posted (couldnt find it in a search) 1) open module_scripts.py with your favourite text editor (i use notepad+) 2) search for ("update_mercenary_units_of_towns", 3) copy (store_random_in_range...
  5. help with tweaking warband so not all defeated enemy die

if i have already posted this then apologies, but i couldnt find it when i searched i want help to tweak warband in battles (ignoring the blunt weapons wounding) not everyone dies who is defeated in battle i want to tweak warband so that there is a chance that a defeated foe (who wasnt...
Back
Top Bottom