Search results for query: *

1. Dualswords?

Lmao! Realism ? We can kill hundreds of soldiers in combat, while backpedaling wearing full armor plate.

In no reality did that ever Happened.
  2. 31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

$40-45 Sure. But $50, gotta wait till the end of the month, and missing Features ? Nah!
  3. [Serious] Here is why Bannerlord is not going to be released in the near future.

People where actually expecting this game to drop in the near Future ?  It's been in development hell for what ? 7-8 Years ?

I mean, even FFVersus released before lol
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Still no release Date ?  Jesus lol
  5. TaleWorlds will now be self publishing all current M&B games and Bannerlord!

Jesus christ, when is bannerlord releasing ? Before Versus ?
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

150 Euros to test an Alpha ? Jesus Christ.  There better be no bugs....
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

So will this game come out, before FF Versus ?
  8. Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

Adorno said:
    We are working on fixing bugs and balance issues in 1.04 before it goes out of beta.
    And we are currently receiving a lot of good feedback (thanks).
    That way we have a solid platform for the content update that we are working on simultaneously.
    If you think 1.04 takes a long time, just remember we're working daily on improvements.

:facepalm: When was 1.03 Released ?  And still no 1.04 ?  GTFO  :facepalm: FFS at least have the decency to release the beta, to those who did not BOUGHT your game from STEAM!
  9. Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

Still no 1.04 Patch ? Jesus this is a joke  :facepalm: :facepalm:
  10. Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

Germanic Celt said:
    XxOstiaxX said:
    taking way to long with 1.04, hurry the **** up  :meh:
    Well, aren't you rude?

Actually the developers are far more Rude...... I paid cash for a game, that was utter FAILURE at Release.... 1.03 was released in god damned January... IS ****ING MARCH!  I have had to go out of my way, and use outside sources, cheat and flat out, play another style of play, in order to play this game, because apparently, paying money and expecting a working game, is to much to ask... And now, i'm treated as a second rate customer, because i did not bought the game from Steam.

But yet i'm the rude one.... Also i can run Dragon Age Inquistion, Homeworld Remastered, Sins of a solar Empire, all on high, yet this piece of crap, runs like CRAP! FIX IT!

11. Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

taking way to long with 1.04, hurry the **** up  :meh:
  12. Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

kalarhan said:
    CuChulain said:
    BKGaming said:
    oppai said:
    For those of you with a different Warband you gotta first download steam once is up you and created an account and all that go to the games tab click on it and click on "add non-steam game to my library" then a list of available games/stuff pops up that is already on your pc so just find and click Warband and your set :grin:
    No offence but the entire point of not buying on steam is to not use steam. I'm sure as heck not going to install it for one game to get an update. Not when the dev team (or anyone who has the files) could take 10 - 20 min and zip them for everyone.

Yeah if one of the devs could find the time to upload the zip, thatd be great, I guarantee theyll be tons more feedback cause wed really love to try this out, or if someone who dl'd it already could upload the zip,  thatd be much appreciated (not to mention it raises your right to rule if you upload it)

they cant do that as it is a update to the .exe file besides the modules. If all you get is VC beta the game will not work as expected.

Sorry you cant enjoy the beta now, but it should go live soon. Or you can use Steam  :mrgreen:

Sorry you can't enjoy something you paid cash for  :iamamoron:  No wonder this game did so bad.
  13. Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

Any ETA on 1.04 ?
  14. Storyline Suggestions & Critic [SPOILERS!]

Well in my opinion, i liked the changes made to the sandbox portion of the game, a lot better than the storyline portion, and if it was meant to be, more along the lines of a tutorial, it should be fleshed out more, i had to google the ending, to figure out G was a key to drop stuff.  I wanted some closure as far as egil was related, he was adamant, that i betrayed him, but he just vanished.  Also in the start, you get a choice of "I will return with an army behind me"  so from the start, i had the impression, at some point, i would return, and get my revenge on the Jarl, as part of the story. 

To me the ending, felt kind of underwhelming, because at every step, the story added a bit more of the sandbox element into the story, and by the time you reached the last 2 quests, it felt like the next step was all out war between saxens and vikings as part of the story, we did get a huge battle, but not a full fledge war. 

And yeah, maybe comparing the SP to Baldurs gate, is unfair, but i only meant, in the way the handled quests, you had different way's to deal with almost every quest, that could take you, to entirely different dungeons and places, and still end on the same place at the end of the quest.
  15. Storyline Suggestions & Critic [SPOILERS!]

When the player betrays egil, and joins the saxons, there is no penalty, egil just vanishes, so does the viking lady, no penalty, no impact, they are gone from the story. 

as far as reality, and the possibility of possible stories.... How realistic is it, that you become the lapdog of a Jarl, by just showing up at his door ?  Absolutely None  :meh:  Better yet, you and a bunch of farmers you recruited, are able to hunt down, and kill this rebel leader, that the jarl, having hundreds of men, was not able too  :facepalm:  And as far as Thiaderd only having a few dozen men, because that is what we counted in the battle more or less, then when the vikings invade the village, they din't have more than 50 men.... How where 50 vikings gonna help the jarl overthrow the king ?  This game is not realistic in the least, i can draft 50 men from a village in a week, that is not realistic.

Also the idea is not to replace, is too offer a different path in a linear story, the story is on rails, from start to finish, it only offers an illusion of choice, there is no penalty other than the loss of numerical value in stats, or having one of the horribly developed characters leave.  Which really is sad, there should be way more interaction between the main character and it's party, why not have them show up in your camp/refuge/castle/mead hall, where you can interact with them, and ask them to shed some light into their characters ?

And as far as it being hard... Being that the story is the only unique thing about the DLC ( Vanilla offers sandbox, you can play vikings with mods, Multiplayer is not new) they should go the extra mile,  and many games have had different branches and approach scenarios for their quests: Baldur Gates, Never winter, Fall out, Fall out 2, Wasteland, wasteland 2, Shadowrun returns etc etc.  Is nothing ground Braking.
  16. repairing armor

Why are armors not breakable ?  They are the piece of equipment that get's the most damage anyways  :meh: 

Would be kind of cool, if armor was breakable (With a higher % from blunt weapons) 
  17. Bleeding injuries feature

I'm pretty sure it is in the game, i know once, i was walking around in the battlefield and i was very wounded, and i died, and nobody was around to hit me, and i was hiding behind my men  :iamamoron: i'm not a 100% sure, but i think it said something about a head injury or something
  18. Storyline Suggestions & Critic [SPOILERS!]

So having finished the single player storyline for this DLC (Which by the way, is the only reason i even got this DLC, since is the only unique thing it offers officially from other official releases of Talesworld.) i'm deeply disappointed in the storyline.  First off, the potential was huge...
  19. Single Player Bugs.

This is not December 11, is March 1, the "Never played a game at release"  excuse is garbage at this Point.  And by the way, i did buy and play Final Fantasy XIV on Release  :roll: and believe me, it was 500% worse than This.

Also i don't think you know what vitrol means, since i have not said, this game sucks, or the devs suck, and should be hanged, all i have done, is asked perfectly valid questions.

And yes i'm talking about the second naval battle, not the first in which you need to run away, on the second battle, there is no reason for me to sit in my boat, and hope and pray to odin and freya that my side wins, because the devs chose to ignore my progress, and give me a ship that is not mine.
  20. Single Player Bugs.

florinteal said:
    The Solveig bug is known, sometimes the dialog for her to join your party after the assassination scene occurs, sometimes it doesn't. It always should. Only way to deal with it is to save just before this scene triggers and reload and do it again if she fails to join you once it's over.

The Odin's Cave thing is not a bug. Bodo needs to stay conscious in that fight so that he can talk to you after the enemies are all dead. So when he gets wounded to unconsciousness the game tells you he's become 'semi-conscious' and he stands in place until you finish off the enemies. And you aren't supposed to be able to take more than a couple of men to this fight, you get a message to this effect when you enter the scene.

The Douar-an-enez thing doesn't matter, it's basically a set piece with hundreds of bots across dozens of ships slaughtering each other and what you do makes little difference. You'll be back on your regular ship in the next naval battle.

I do not have to deal with it, this is an advertised "Finished" product, 3 months into release.  And a party member joining your party in a SP storyline, is a mayor issue... Specially when one of the advertised features of the DLC is "A STORY LINE WITH CHOICES"  (Btw there is only one choice, saxons or vikings)

Ok fair enough, so i assumed it was a bug, because up to that point, in the storyline, the story related quest, where fair at the point in the game in which you where, and odins cave, is a huge difficulty spike, compared to previews quest.  3 NPC vs 20 Enemies, seems a bit extreame, and unrealistic to me. (Also there is a bug with the quest in odin cave, if you chose a wrong choice in bodos dialog, the game crashes.)

It does matter  :meh: i went out of my way to have a great naval force, with great ships, and then, the developer chosed to put me in a ship that is not mine, with 4 soliders, versus vikings with faster ships with more men.... And it does matter, because if you die in the battle, you have to replay the entire scenario until you win...  So basically, i have to go out of my way, and run away and pray to odin, that my side can win the battle with me doing nothing  :facepalm:  Excellent Gameplay choices right there mate.

I'm not trying to bash the game, or the developers, i'm just asking valid questions, and the only answers i have gotten so far, is "Deal with it, is a bug, or play another way to get around it"
Back
Top Bottom