Search results for query: *

1. VornOfSwag

NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

idk where 3 weeks of inactivity came from every week matches happened im not thrilled with the results of season one but you live and you learn the community pressured me hardcore to not force matches on certain days and to let the community set up their own matches within the week and thats what i gave the community
    thank u Les
  2. VornOfSwag

NA Skirmish Completed [BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League(EA)*Old Guard Wins!* (NA)

Anyone streaming Vk KO??? Mucho appreciated gamers
  3. VornOfSwag

KoA - Kingdom of Avalon | North America

An enduring light in this land of shadow
  4. VornOfSwag

one eyed [OE] a suhh dude

You overstep William, The Bruce is shackled to conspiring lords behind every corner. In the eyes of a rebellious warrior, uniting the clans is said and done. But know this, the Bruce stands aside your cause.
  5. VornOfSwag

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

whatever dude ive already ft7 you 100 times over in my head while doing push ups in caldaria while conjouring how youre going to dookie yourself in the end from the beginning dude get out of here
    Even then, your max is 11 push ups with flared elbows lol. Come back when you're doing diamond and arm-to-shoulder
  6. VornOfSwag

[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Why's everyone so mald Warband is DEAD.
    Catching cheaters sooner the better. They'll cheat in Bannerlord
  7. VornOfSwag

[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Yeah most of the people here too speak of us like lesser players so why would I take their words?
    Because you are. Your game IQ is low so you're unable to identify cheaters
  8. VornOfSwag

Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Just some gamers gaming on their favorite game together. nothing gaymer about that, it's all for the love of the game
  9. VornOfSwag

Warband Competition

With great minds like you behind the project, anything is possible
  10. VornOfSwag

RIP legend

hi-res-8be5fafeceebeb22cc257a646cd8830c_crop_north.jpg

Heroes are remembered but legends never die
  11. VornOfSwag

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

Aporta said:
    Preferred Division: C
    Good.
  12. VornOfSwag

WHAT DO YOU WANT
  13. VornOfSwag

The Senate - FP = outlasted and defeated

Roberta_Baratheon said:
    "What is a PBR" Uncivilized British people...  :ohdear:
  14. VornOfSwag

Who Would be in Your Dream Team?

51XSXMvcp0L._AC_SX466_.jpg

God Bless the USA

Infantry (5): BkS_Tyrian, BkS_Joe, BkS_Fritigern, BkS_Harn & BkS_Duke
    Archers (4): BkS_peers, BkS_African, BkS_Littleguy & Marnid
    Cavalry (3): BkS_Vanidar, BkS_Rhade & BkS_Bojangles
  15. VornOfSwag

New to forums

dont let ur dreams b dreams

ur viking conquest experience should go a long way
  16. VornOfSwag

Seeking a specific mod, please help!

Good evening noble knight

the mods you are looking for: 1257 AD and SPARTA
  17. VornOfSwag

Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Thunderbeu said:
    hot take if NA team had bunga they would have won without a DOUBT
    lmao

u need to get educated by Politikz

18. VornOfSwag

[NC2019] Congratulations, Acknowledgements & Thanks

Fietta said:
    I agree, removing NA or removing the home and away system (or reinventing it) in the next tournament would be a better option than making bias decisions to benefit France in the finals!
    Once again you misinterpret a post
  19. VornOfSwag

[NC2019] Congratulations, Acknowledgements & Thanks

Tardet said:
    As possibly the last edition on Warband, there was a lot of compromises which had to be done for this Nations Cup. From the get-go, up to the grand-final, we knew some of the decisions taken would inevitably create the discontent of certain teams or individuals. Nevertheless, the admin team always made it of paramount importance to give teams the best and fairest conditions possible. That doesn't mean we always succeded - far from it actually - but that's what we always aimed at. In a tournament featuring teams from all over the world, I don't think it's possible to do much better as your decisions will eventually always end-up being seen as unfair by one side or the other, when not both.

I could write a lot more about certain incidents which disappointed me or instead, words or actions which filled my heart with joy through the course of the tournament, but then I would end-up writing a bigger post than Watly's. I will limit myself to thank all the people who helped the tournament in some ways, referees, streamers, stats provider(s), server providers, people who kept supporting us and showing us love because it's eventually what kept the tournament going and kept us, admins, motivated and happy to work for the community. And obviously, thanks to the admin team which kept this baby rolling, especially to Watly and Cow who dedicated a massive amount of their free time to make this last NC as successful as possible.

Thank you for completing the job you signed up for. Unfortunately, being in a position of authority means you need to make decisions that are unfair. Hope you are able to keep your biases to yourself next tournament
Back
Top Bottom