Search results for query: *

1. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

MitchyMatt said:
    Are you using an existing save?

No, I'd started over again. I think I found the problem after recreating several times. Only the non-archer horsemen gets stuck. It seems I have to order "charge everyone" at the beginning of the battle (even when I don't control my allies troops) to get the knights to attack. I guess its a work-around, but the AI opponent doesn't seem to suffer the same issue.
  2. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

For some reason after patching to 3.9.3, whenever I join allies in fights, their horsemen/knights will just move towards the enemy formation and stay there to be slaughtered. Something is very wrong.
  3. Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Yeah its normal. You can only garrison the castle when it is given to you, OR you're Marshal
  4. Dark Knights Invasion!

Hi,

For those having problems with DK invasions, just do not allow the DK invasion at the start. Once you're feeling confident, like maybe 300 days into the game, you can go to Mod Options and click on DK Invasion. Immediately once you start moving you'll see the invasion begin. Happens to me always. In that way you can actually choose when you want them to invade.
  5. Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

Just wondering will we be able to see more actions available to lords with Castles/Towns? It would be real nice to be able to actively affect your lands through the castle/town ownership, seeing that medieval times Lords are practically kings on their own land.

Maybe the ability to auto-recruit, send patrols, set trade routes or do some quests that promotes wealth/prosperity of the lands?
  6. Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

Vaegir Luchnik said:
    Little heads up on the Siege Expansion pack: If you use it in the Dev version, when the attackers rush out to meet you during sieges, the fight will occur in a dungeon* (Tested on Curaw and Sargoth) instead of the city gates. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just happening to me?

*Here's an example, this is at the siege of Curaw
    i6xPQ.jpg

I haven't met this yet probably due to the fact that they never rush out to meet me. Nice setting though, dungeon battles  :grin:
  7. Demanding a fief

Yes, that option turns it off.
  8. Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

If they cost you reknown points it wouldn't be too much though, did you turn that option off? I find it a brilliant idea.

On Nords: I never ever have any use for Berserkers except holding a castle. They're not as scary as they used to be.
  9. Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Is it possible that ex-monarchs become vassals?

I'm seeing Sir Hakim and Ragnar-Noyan in my game.
  10. Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

5. Nords fall prey to weak game AI most likely, just like they always do. I'm really interested in players' experience running a nord-heavy army though.

I shall start a game running a Nord-Heavy army then. So far in my first game, Nord and Sarranid got wiped out to their last castle in less than 50 days without me having a hand in it!

Here's what happened at the start.

Nord WAR Vaegir
    Sarranid WAR Rhodoks
    Swadia WAR Khergit

Around 10-12 days

Swadia PEACE Khergit
    Swadia WAR Nord
    Khergit WAR Sarranid

Needless to say at this point the Nords are getting their bottoms kicked by Vaegirs, lost Wercheg right away. Sarranids lost Shariz to Rhodoks. In comes the Khergits who swiftly capture the other 3 major towns. Swadia swiftly capture Thir and other castles while Sargoth finally fell to the Vaegirs around day 28. I was still a freelancer at this point  :???:

So now my map is like a Khergits vs Vaegirs with Swadia and Rhodoks occupying 3 towns each. I could only repel the Khergits, but my monarch (Graveth) is too stupid to broker a peace with Swadia...

My current army is Nord Infantry + Rhodok Sharpshooters heavy. Using Catapharacts & Khergit Lancers as my shock troopers. So far I can win against Khergit armies roughly 1.5x my size without much casualties. But late game wise everyone is defecting to everyone, so its getting harder due to mix up.

Side note to Lav: Remember I was saying about the Rhodok nobles not having shields being bad? It appears natural selection has its way. The Rhodok lords have VERY little Horsemans now simply due to the fact that they die too quickly to be sufficiently replaced and now my battles are 'fair' :lol:
  11. Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

Not sure if anyone can confirm this, I noticed some of the Swadian Lords actually walking on foot with Great lances from the start of battle. Not like their horses were shot dead, but more like they're walking on foot (Free frag) :roll:

I know Montewar is one of them.
  12. Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

Just to add something I feel about the game so far as a Rhodok noble,

On paper and in-game battle: On paper, Rhodoks are a bane for horses right? But in real actual in-game fighting the Rhodoks usually get totally thrashed due to the fact that the battles usually starts with the Nobles fighting, and half the nobles have no shields (Spear Horsemans)

Every faction's nobles either have weapons that deal range damage themselves, or can have shields. I know this does not matter if we install the war-size modder that can allow up to 1,000 troops as the Rhodok peasant tiers are a real killer, but I like my battles at 150 pax. Since I can't choose when I engage the enemy I'm usually laying on the ground face down with half my noble allies around me getting slaughtered and the other half running up to the enemy to get mobbed.

Fact:

In-battle, 1200 Rhodoks vs 120 Sarranids, battle won but with over 140 dead or wounded.

I reloaded and used auto-calc and I get 23 losses.  :???:

Also, side note:

I got attacked by a Novice Assassin AND a townsman (attacking me with his fists) at night. I explained it to myself that I found a spy.  :razz:
  13. Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

Nah, just those 3 lines each time I finish a battle without anyone managing to rout. Non-critical yup.
  14. Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

Okay I'm getting this script error, never got this in the other normal mod so I guess it has to be something?

SCRIPT WARNING : Division by zero; LINE NO: 20;
    At script: kt_party_calculate_strength_with_attachments.
    At script: kt_party_calculate_strength_with_attachments.
  15. Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

Ok I'm quite a fan of your mod, so I downloaded it the minute I saw the post came up.  :grin:

First thing I noticed looking through the troop list, looking at the Dark Knights Faction troop list will screw up the other factions that have a six-tier unit list by adding one or two lines after their last unit. Clicking and viewing other units when you get that seems to fix it though, so not a big issue to me.

Second thing, I've a feeling Rhodoks will be very powerful. I'll let you know the moment I walk into them. Enjoying this so far!

Edit: Something must be wrong I get auto-defeated when I encounter any enemy on the battlefield, though I can still see myself on it in the Kill cam, and even continue playing! (Controls still work, just that in addition to moving around my screen zoom around the battlefield like I'm defeated even though I'm not)

Back
Top Bottom