Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Companion Icons in Tavern not matching appearance

When going to the tavern district, the icon of who is in the tavern at the top does not match the actual hero's image in the encyclopedia or game world. Sometimes they look female, and are male in the game world, or are clean shaven, but have a beard in the game world/encyclopedia.
  2. Resolved Marriage Bug with Tutor quest

Lasand and his family were hanging in Jaculan. My female character talked with Lasand, married, talked to Calatild, bartered for marriage, and were married. I then walked over to another family member in the Keep who offered a quest. It was to tutor Lasand. This caused Lasand to no longer be...
  3. SP - General Daggers (& thrown daggers) as Civilian weapons

Can all Dagger-class weapons (and throwing knives) be flagged civilian? I mostly just want to be able to equip a dagger for the fashion, TBH. :D
  4. Smithing can be very lucrative

Crafting Javelins with Harpoon head and base shaft, no other mods. Uses 1 wood, 1 charcoal, and 1 wrought iron. Sells for ~5600 denars. Maybe set crafted weapon prices based on materials used, modified by quality of the craft instead of the weapon's "tier"?
  5. Need More Info 2-handed Smithing Long Hide Grip

The "Long Hide Grip" part (4th row, 3rd item) for 2-handed swords doesn't connect (graphically) to the other parts in the smithing display.
Back
Top Bottom