Search results for query: *

1. Big_flibble

Arena cheats

Some warriors in the arena keep their full armour instead of switching to gambisons, so far only came across the imperials doing this.
  2. Big_flibble

Lords stuck?

Ok just tested it from scratch with and without changing the simple_triggers file and it seem to be due to editing it.

Can confirm it was due to the edit, played several hours last night with no problems once i'd put my backup in.
  3. Big_flibble

Lords stuck?

Don't think I have...

The lord of Ribe, Konungr Horik Gottfredson is main example cos i've been there alot. Just waited from the 23 till the 31 of April ingame at ribe checked with his guard every few days still no sign of him, no change as well, despite him being 'Going to Ribe, closest to Ribe'.

And just checked but most lords are listed as going to the place they are closest to.

The only thing I can think that would effect it is that I made bandit lairs visable, but thats listed in the tweaks as being ok for reforged.
  4. Big_flibble

Lords stuck?

Also the info is all current of course.

Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0l26vqv705pztl/sg08.sav?dl=0
  5. Big_flibble

Lords stuck?

Noticed that lords seem to be going to the place they are nearest to (eg. Going to Ribe closest to Ribe) and just can't find them anywhere on the map (checked with cheat view), waited over a month or 2 gamewise and just no sign of them, the few I have found and interacted with, are stuck just...
  6. Big_flibble

Gekokujo: FAQ, Wiki, and Quick Help

And now a new problem, using the workshop module, was working fine when online but now im offline it cant find the module. Windows 7 if that helps.
  7. Big_flibble

So just installed the steam workshop version and moved my saves over (did have to run it first and create a save to get the folder), now i'm looking to add one of the submods but can't find Gen in the module folder, does steam workshop put it somewhere odd or is it just me?

Oh and kudos to who ever worked out the banner problems.

Edit:

No need found it! Just need to go back to steamapps/workshop (duh) /content (then for me it was) 48700\285786182 
    may be different for others.
  8. Big_flibble

Thanks for a speedy response.

Almost the info needed, banners only go upto i7 when selecting for me (thats the 6 yellow circles on red).

Is there a way to be able to see the rest ingame?

Also this is all for SP.
  9. Big_flibble

I like to mod my banners, and was wondering if there are any banners that aren't used by anyone else in game?

Or failing that is it possible for me to add more banners to the module?
  10. Big_flibble

Castle Discussion ONLY Topic

multi entry points would be good and if your being overwhelmed then you should try picking a more defensive position or abandon the castle\ town. I think it was one of the sarrnid towns where i sent my main army at them and then nipped in the back with my heros and slaughtered them all.
  11. Big_flibble

SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Having only read the first post...  GO FOR IT!
  12. Big_flibble

Things that have not improved

Why is it still 50 denar for slaves no matter their level!
    Ransom not yet implemented!  On rescue some lords brother quest.
    Arena bets are still tiny!
    Enemy still appear from thin air when sallying out, can't they use the main gate therefore if you win allowing you easy access to the town/castle.
    Can't I just offer money to enemy lord to join my fraction.
    And the amount of stuff you can tell captive lords is terrible, wheres my gloating speech or evil monologue!
    And why can't I warn other lords away from the lady I'm trying to court.
    And why only 5 throwing weapons.
    And the 1 ladder in sieges, and that its at a fixed location can't you have a mixed ways in like for multiplayer maps.

And I am aware that several of these things can be fixed myself, just posting for those who can't or shouldn't need to.
  13. Big_flibble

Congratulations to the Taleworlds team

Taleworlds is great! one of the best purchases i've made in years!
  14. Big_flibble

Download link

just added warband and all is good so far, drools over multiplayer...
Back
Top Bottom