Search results for query: *

• Users: Thorr
  • Order by date
  1. Thorr

Nations Cup or Fantasy League?

Who tells you I'm going to play such tournament again? It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about but anyway I didn't expect more from someone like you.
  2. Thorr

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Kicking doesn't have to be only defensive it can also be agressive. The fact that you can abuse the kick so much is because of the bad movements in the game, especially the S-key making you move too slow. If Bannerlord had the same movements than warband this would be almost impossible to do. Though I must say that it's a good way to finish a fight quickly. Hope we'll get movements improvement soon.
  3. Thorr

Thanks for answering the community questions. It's nice to hear that you work actively on MP right now and that we can expect changes very soon.

I don't mind picking stuff from the ground no matter your class since you can't drop anything at the start of the game. But the thing with everyone can ride horses with the same stats, it's a huge imbalance issue. The heavy cav cost is already very expensive, let's say he dies, an infantry which costs 100 mounts the heavy horse and still performs like the heavy cavalry class, this is not acceptable. I think you should add worse riding stats for non cavalry classes, they can still ride all horses but they are slower, less agile... .
  4. Thorr

Extremely important point. There's no point tweaking the stats of a spear or the cost of a class when some core gameplay mechanics need reworked completely.
    Agreed. You can balance the MP however you want, the main issue would still remain.
  5. Thorr

Appreciate that Taleworlds finally communicate with us on what they're currently working on, though I'm disappointed to see that there are no plans for combat. There have been many posts about combat being bad and how to improve it, so I hope the devs will write a similar post and communicate about their plans on the matter as it's a top one priority for many people.
  6. Thorr

MP Remove the block delay you've added back

Either you spam feints and get a free hit, because the enemy cant block that fast or you bet that the enemy will feint and spam.

That's exactly how the combat works right now in Bannerlord by abusing the quick feints and glitched animations or just spam because you know that your opponent will feint.

Feints speed and block delay should be slightly reduced. Another major thing that needs rework and that impact the combat in general are the movements, they still feel too ice skating and therefore hard to predict the distance between you and your opponent, it's the same for your weapons you can't really know if you have the necessary distance to outrange your opponent. Because of these ice skating movements, 2 handers abuse it by juming away or spinning around to outrange you because it makes you move so fast and there is no way for you as one handed to reach him unless you stay close to him non stop. Like charlini said, damage inconsistencies or armor absorbtion needs a rework too, especially the tanky classes, when you play as a voulgier vs voulgier the damages are satisfying, you can kill your opponent in maximum 3 hits, it can go up to 4 hits but that is quite rare.

In my opinion these 4 things need a rework in order to make the combat great and satisfying.

1. Feints speed should be slightly reduced.
    2. Block delay should reduced, blocking should be instant you click block then you character block.
    3. Movements in general should be less floaty.
    4. Damage inconsistencies or Armor absorbtion for tanky classes needs a rework too.
  7. Thorr

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Good update for singleplayer, I'm looking forward to it. The glitch where the AI loses track of you and stop fighting must be fixed, it's a critical issue. @Callum

For multiplayer I like that you increased the headshots damage from 1.7 to 2 but shooters are already broken, they need to have their accuracy reduced specially when moving when shooting. But there are more important things that must be fixed asap. Like damage formula doing not enough damage, armour absorption being too high, floaty movements, some kiting issues where some archers are faster than heavy infantries.
  8. Thorr

MP Siege

Forgot to mention that throwing axes on the ram deal 80+ damage, so I don't know if it was supposed to be like that or not.
  9. Thorr

Druzhinnik

Their axe should be stronger, right now it's worse than any sword
  10. Thorr

MP Skirmish

why can we still see the enemy teams setup straight after the round started? It's not competetive, shouldn't be a thing

Agree and I think mirrored factions shouldn't be allowed. Also put friendly fire at 100% even on horses.
  11. Thorr

MP Siege

Friendly fire should be on. People have bad habits they're spamming around brainlessly just to get the kills without thinking about their allies.
  12. Thorr

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

The lack of communication from Taleworlds about the multiplayer is a waste of time for everyone and even more for people who make videos and explain in details what is not working, really it's not that hard to address your community the futur of the mulitplayer if it's ever going to change after all the feedbacks we gave. I really hope you read everything we say and that your prepare a big update but I can't help to think that we talk to a wall. Please Taleworlds give us some info.
  13. Thorr

Courser

Menavlion is the same as the Glaive of the Khuzait, it's so broken. It one shots unarmoured class and kills armoured class in 2 hits. It needs a nerf though I think that's how most of the weapons should be, you should kill in 2-3 hits.
  14. Thorr

Lancer

Glaive is so broken. It one shots unarmoured class and kills armoured class in 2 hits. It needs a nerf though I think that's how most of the weapons should be, you should kill in 2-3 hits.
  15. Thorr

Skirmish Trading Post

The map is too big for a 6vs6 and it favors more cav and shooters.
  16. Thorr

Skirmish Xauna

I think it's a good map overall. The only problem I have are the spawns protection, if you can't go there to kill them it should be the same for them, right now archers stay at the ramp and shoot and sometimes people are afk and because of the spawn protection you can't go for them you have to wait that their team run out of moral.
  17. Thorr

Class system poll

I wouldn't mind a class system if each rank or role within the system had a lot of customisation to armour and equipment but still retained the overall appearance of that class. This is not difficult to do.

That is what I suggested to improve the class system having a mix of warband in it where you can choose your equipement for each class instead of perks. But still I prefer warband's system.
  18. Thorr

Need More Info [e1.0.5] Body flying after death

As we killed a mounted archer while he jumped he ended up flying.
  19. Thorr

Accurate Weapon Length Not Represented?

I feel like every one handed weapons are too short, even some two handed weapons seem to have the same reach than one handed swords.
Back
Top Bottom