Search results for query: *

1. Skxawng

The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

About the Blood Iron Bastard Sword.

YkosTNN.jpg

That looks (and sounds, the idea I mean) great.
    May I humbly suggest just a different color for the hilt? I really don't know if it's feasible or not, but I was wondering how would it look like with a hilt covered in bloodstained cloth (i.e. like the Red Death tunic).

:twisted:
  2. Skxawng

Possibility of Wiki/Detailed Strategy Guide

Wow. That is quite the effort. Great.

3. Skxawng

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

The Latin means "By the power of Truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

:wink:

By the way, does anybody know how to win the prizes (Pegasus, Chrysaor and the Mask) from Mephistopheles?
    Does one need to be also a Goul besides being Antihero and Troubadour?

Thanks a lot folks.
  4. Skxawng

Added the Investigator Clues page.

http://solid-and-shade-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Investigator_Clues

This wikia won't die.
    Plus, in S&S death is a topic with very blurred boundaries.
  5. Skxawng

The Changeling quest was awesome, totally fun. I was wondering if more like these could be added. I mean more rites to be performed with the correct equipment and text choices, like exorcisms and such.

FUN FACT. I ask something to be expanded while this MOD is already too huge for me. It totally blows my mind the quantity of possibilities. Awesomely terrific.
  6. Skxawng

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

About the museum quests.
    -THE NIGHTMARE CUBE. Easy enough, no problem at all - but thanks to the Strategy Guide.
    -THE FAIRE. Definitely a lot of fun, I completed it. Nonetheless, i was wondering how the correct village is "chosen" by the game. Is it random or defined? Is there more than one in which one can find the changeling?
    -THE GREEN METEORITE. Again, is it placed in a random or defined location? My heavy metal keeps glowing "dully". But also, I was wondering if there are any special requirements to be met for this meteorite to be found.

Thank you all, folks. :wink:
  7. Skxawng

The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

The Manticore trick can be performed over and over, apparently without limitations.
    If a Faction makes peace with another one it is not at war with, or itself, the gameplay is affected in no way.
    A whole different story is when, upon speaking to the Faction's leader, you keep getting everytime 20'000 denars and 4 Fist of The Gods in every town or castle controlled by that very Faction.

Hope this helps!

-brl
  8. Skxawng

Added the page for Fortunato, with working links between it and the character creation one.

Hopefully next time I will be able to create more than one page.
    Again, folks, your help is truly appreciated and deeply needed.
  9. Skxawng

The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

Hmm, then I might stick to the original 25.13 for now. The only change that really interests me at the moment is the new Skyclad texture, and I'm too close to getting My inquisitor -Eymerich of course, disciple of Poseidon and Antihero- to start over.
    :razz:
    By the way, you keep being more awesome everyday.
  10. Skxawng

The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

N0ught said:
    New fixed version uploaded! Have fun. :twisted:
    Awesome! This could be a silly question, but it's the first "fix version" I will play, so: are the savegames from 25.13 compatible with version 25.13b - unlike what happens between different versions?
  11. Skxawng

Fine. I will start adding something, expect very unpolished material and many ctrl+c/ctrl+v from the Strategy Guide (for now, at least).
    Also, I will probably be able to contribute only during weekends, so I'm summoning all the Minions out there to put their efforts in this.

EDIT: Character Creation page online. Please, someone take care of formatting it as I'm a total wikias noob.
  12. Skxawng

Fantastic! Now, are there any guidelines to share with the community?
    If you ask me, I'd go with "quantity over quality" to begin with. Once a substantial quantity of topics has been covered, we can go back to the articles and polish them.
  13. Skxawng

IMHO, you should MP Nought himself if you haven't already.
    Just to share initial thoughts and decide the basic guidelines.
    Thank you so much!
  14. Skxawng

So, anyone willing to get the ball rolling?
    Your Dark Lord demands it. Don't make Him tumult.

-Skx
  15. Skxawng

Synelor said:
    Regarding the Skyclad, I love the idea behind the armor but it looks silly. It feels like I'm wearing glowing pyjamas, it's hard to mix and match this armor with anything.

For what it's worth, I agree. If the aim is to keep it minimal, it would be awesome if it was total black. Or mainly black with golden or red and golden accents, to pair up with the Helm of Prometeus and Poseidon's Trident.
    Also, boots and maybe gloves in pendant would be great.

Ah, love this new release.
  16. Skxawng

The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

This might or might not be a bug, but nonetheless.
    As a disciple of Poseidon, I'm not allowed to sacrifice undead mounts, while I can sacrifice undead units regularly.
    I would understand the former, for the God abhors such foul creatures, but then I can't explain the latter. Or maybe an undead man is less blaspheme to Him than an undead horse? Could be.
    Btw, hope this helps!

17. Skxawng

Well. Once more you've proven yourself an amazing artist that really cares about your Creature and the community around it.
    Let's see if there are any Wiki experts in there.
    Thank you deeply.
  18. Skxawng

Dear Nought, Dear Minions, I have the feeling this is going to be a quite lenghty post, so apologies in advance. First of all, my compliments go to the "Great-Great Artificer" of Dark Calradia. Be aware, this is no average ceremony or captatio benevolentiae. Solid & Shade is honestly terrific...
Back
Top Bottom