Search results for query: *

1. bedolas

Crash on Startup. (Win7)

You're a legend. This at least gets multiplayer working! Worked for me!
    I solved it mate. After you remove that files, ferify the game files in steam and let it download them again. That's worked for me
  2. bedolas

Crash on Startup. (Win7)

Are you using Win 7 x64? (32-bit won't work with the game)
    I discovered something interesting. When i remove the files in modules expect Native file, singlepayer option becomes unavailable but i can play mp. Otherwise both in singleplayer and multiplayer my game is crashing in the first loading screen.
  3. bedolas

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Aynı sorun bende de var. Format bile attım. Format atmadan önce launcherdan play dedikten sonra tepki vermiyordu, şimdi de bu şekilde.
    Çözebildiniz mi hocam? Saatlerdir uğraşıyorum hala aynı problem mevcut.
  4. bedolas

Crash on Startup. (Win7)

Hey bluekiwi,

Sorry that you are having trouble with the game. We are aware that some people are experiencing problems with the launcher and are looking into it.

For the time being - Have you seen and tried what our community manager Callum noted on over here:

If that didn't work for you, could you try verifying the integrity of the game cache?
    verifygcf2.gif

Please let us know if this worked out for you or if the problem persists!
    I'm using w10 but i have the same problem. i tried all the solutions that you have mentioned but the problem didn't solved. Please fix it. After all this years and i can't still play it. It's frustrating
  5. bedolas

Bu forumda yazıldıysa göremedim kusura bakmayın. Oyunu açıyorum launcherdan oyna dedikten sonra ilk yüklenme ekranında biraz bekleyip crash yiyor ve oyundan atıyor. Steamden oyun dosyalarını doğrulattım, ekran kartı driverım güncel, birkaç çözüm yolu buldum yabancı forumlardan onlar da yemiyor. Var mı benim gibi bu sorunu yaşayan ya da çözümünü bilen?
  6. bedolas

Merak ettiğim bir durum var. Şimdi singleplayer'da campaigne başladığımız zaman gelecekte gelen updatelerden sonra baştan mı başlayacağız? Eğer öyle olursa çok sıkıntılı olmaz mı 2 ayda bir yeni campaign yaptığımız her şey siliniyor emekler çöpe.
    save dosyalarında sıkıntı olabileceğini söylediler ama umarım olmaz.
  7. bedolas

Oyun, çıkış tarihinden önce satışa ve ön indirmeye açılacak mı?
  8. bedolas

Siege map kaldırılmış sanırım. Ne zaman eklenecek yeniden fikri olan var mı?
  9. bedolas

Modules dosyasında native hariç bişey olmaması lazım battletest indirdiysen sil
    düzeldi dostum teşekkür ederim.
  10. bedolas

Bugün gelen güncellemeyle oyuna giremeyen var mı benim gibi? Açıyorum, launcher imleci geliyor ekrana ama launcher dahi açılmadan işlemi iptal ediyor.
Back
Top Bottom