Search results for query: *

1. ThisIsVegas

Bug Reporting

Some bugs those I encountered so far:

Serious and annoying bugs:
    - "RGL Error: Texture/hunting_horse_normalmapb.dds".
    - Recruiting troops from Camp Bastion tavern seems very buggy. The game gave me its troops but they don't match what I just hired (e.g. Hire Wanderer but get Mercenary Sniper instead of Wanderer)
    - Cannot enter Louisville.
    - I picked up my fallen ally's Mossberg 870 when I'm in battle scene. My character shoot it with pistol animation and I can shoot it indefinite without requiring any ammo but it does no damage. (Not sure if it does no damage or I suck at aiming lol)
    - "Trader" NPC that KACollver mentioned in the top give script error spam when I talk to him or sometimes it happen by just entering the scene.

Funny bugs (Maybe just unfinished stuff):
    - Everyone in Traveller's cabin want me to surrender or die.
    - Even dog in town want me to keep my manner in their wall.
    - Dairy cows want me to donate some money but I refused to pay toll for free passage and instead of money, I gave them my cold steel, you milk generator scum.
  2. ThisIsVegas

How do YOU survive the early stages?

My character is lance user with very high Riding and Polearms skill. Fighting on horse is a lot safer than by foot.

At first, I try to find some companions with high Pathfinding (e.g. Deshavi) skill and good doctor (e.g. Jeremus) but didn't gather any troops into my party because I made sure my party is "light" enough to travel fast and able to avoid all hostile parties. Then I make some money by win some tournaments with high bidding and this also earned me some Renowns and XP too. I spent some money for better gears for me and my companions. When I feel my party is ready for some fight, I gather some troops and leveled them with some small fight with Scavengers and Thieves. I avoid to hire mercenaries at tavern. I know they're very skilled and deadly but their upkeep is deadly too (lol).

I don't care much about trading because I'm a very forgetful person lol.

3. ThisIsVegas

Bug Reports

Sometimes when finish a round in arena. It randomly crash and give me a RGL error

RGL WARNING
    Couldn't load "Texture/banded_armor_mail_leather_gr.n.dds"

The . on the left of n is "upper . " (I can't find it on my keyboard and have no idea how to call it  :eek: )

EDIT: Got a screenie http://i.imgur.com/ZFCJOQI.jpg

EDIT again: I investigated files in Texture folder and found the file named "banded_armor_mail_leather_grün.dss" which contained "ü" in its name. I think this cause the engine error. But I have no modding knowledge. How do I fix this issue? It's very annoying.
Back
Top Bottom