Search results for query: *

• Users: kwbudirt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kwbudirt

Incorrect King support complaining v 2.025

I am reporting the following bug for 2.025: I sent Helgi (trp_npc13) on his king support mission while Ceawlin (trp_npc10) was in my party. This event triggered Ceawlin to complain but he complained about Agathinos (trp_npc15) being sent. However, Agathinos was not on mission nor was he in...
  2. kwbudirt

Script Error on opcode 520 Invalid troop id 2400

while waiting at a fortress overnight this error scrolled by playing an un-modded, un-tweaked version 2.005 save game post 2.012 release on steam.
  3. kwbudirt

Bald Townspeople?

Playing 2.005 for over 1300 in-games days. 2.005 installed on top of 2.0 RE. everything seemed fine started a new sandbox character all happy women, bards, hosts, slave traders, mayors etc. are now bald. my files are totally un-modded. Named characters have hair as usual. peasant women, refuges...
  4. kwbudirt

Lord Rebellion is a blankety blank Joke!!!

So,: 1. Kingdom eliminated by Gwynedd 2. Vassal defects from ELIMINATED faction to Gwynedd 3. King of Gwynedd gives vassal two towns and two castles 4. ELIMINATED faction returns. 5 Vassals betrays Gwynedd to rejoin old faction taking everything with him. 6. I put down revolt. RECAPTURE ALL...
  5. kwbudirt

Module System Please

2.005 is great! Awesome! Cudos! Now, it's time to make it fit me. :)
  6. kwbudirt

Does War Ever End?

My faction (Gwynedd) has been at war with no less than 5 and as many as ALL other factions for 1,000 in game days. is this VC Reforged? Is it forever warfare and nothing else?
  7. kwbudirt

Fascinating Religion Dynamic

Playing as a Christian vassal of Gwynedd and over time my relationship with Christians hovers 100+ while pagans relationship is -80 and dropping fast. I gave a priest 1000 penningas because I "want everyone to love me" Daily it seems my relationship with other Christian factions gets randomly...
  8. kwbudirt

Camp companion conversations

Sorry to ask this again. I did search for the answer but the forum is a little challenging due to vague titles of posts. someone posted the event triggers are 20% chance each time player camps and companion relationship must be 20  or higher. Didn't someone say 2.003 will change these criteria...
  9. kwbudirt

attn: DEVS -- BIG THANK YOU!

for fixing the insanely stupid going into town at night all by my lonesome. Fire and Sword was the pinnacle of lunacy by giving me 8-10 gun toting baddies to play with! Thank you for letting Clovis and Solveig go to town with me  :D
  10. kwbudirt

Follower's Camp Questions

A few questions: 1) why do the "Mules" and "Smith" have no money or inventory? 2: Why is the movement penalty so severe? For example, my 320 army can't chase down an enemy lord of same size. a) my path finding is 8+2 b) morale "very high." 3) Salve trader: awesome! But if you can't ever fight...
  11. kwbudirt

larger Battle Maps are great except when...

larger Battle Maps are great overall except when your enemy's army routs and you spend 5 real minutes chasing down a piss ant winged-foot peasant. Tab - ing out is a retreat. So, when enemy routs, bathroom break.  :D
  12. kwbudirt

Follow Marshall Quest Fail Issue

I'll spare the long story. following Marshal,,, have to rest troops or lose morale,,, Marshall get panties flamed because no one knows where he is so I can't find him again..  Quest failed! if Marshall got whipped and/or captured in native the follow him quest canceled but in VC it fails?
  13. kwbudirt

Very, Very Annoying Siege Issue!!

So, Gwynydd (my faction) just lost Dunwic to Danmark. Danmark stupidly leaves 54 man garrison to guard it. Me with 379 T2-T3 soldiers swoops in to reclaim it. But... nooooo.... have to build toilets, have to "scout," have to build mantles, and wait... wait some more... wait... Well, in the...
  14. kwbudirt

My Adulteress!

Gotta love this: Married Nest verch Rhodi.  Yaay!! Two in-game days later my highest moral standards, christian,  relationship 100, pregnant wife is boinking some Irish guy? there's one for "realism." LOL wadda joke!
  15. kwbudirt

Can ships be captured?

I've read everything I can find for "Reforged" re: capturing ships and I'm left bewildered. I defeated the Lord of Caer Dyf in a sea battle. He had 3 nice ships. I had one but my 39 guys beat the living crap out of him (Note: He escaped?? WTF? guess he swam to Friese from Cornubia 'cause he's...
  16. kwbudirt

Economy Problems

So... Buy 3 salt at Salt Mine at 392 Penningas each. Take to town mayor... give to town Mayor... Mayor gives me 750 Penningas reward? Now, I'm no left clicking spammer with a sword but IF your stated goal is realism, ugh, guys,  the fundamental principle of ALL merchant-based economies is...
  17. kwbudirt

READ THIS before using WF&S Module system or Morph's

Modding WF&S is not the same as Warband. Edits made to troops.py, module_dialogs.py, etc. will not have any affect in the game unless the edits are unique additions. The game disregards the module files in preference to the corresponding .csv files found in the languages folder of your module...
Back
Top Bottom