Search results for query: *

• Users: tmos
  • Order by date
  1. tmos

ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

+Varsung+ said:
    WOuld have loved to be there...

Btw. will there ever be a new poll?

No :sad:
  2. tmos

MP Native Nirecotive 2.5 - now all features hostable!

The link in the OP works fine and the version on mbrepository has been updated on 26. July to work with 1.157.
  3. tmos

what is logical now is not what was logical back then!
  4. tmos

Gragnok said:
    xD noooo van. Well i think he should start mumbling nonsense

only logical thing to do, really.
  5. tmos

Sorry Kazzan, the poll decided.

Sorry, Gragnok ... :wink:
  6. tmos

Sir Marek said:
    New poll would be nice  :eek:

Someone turned me into stone. How should I create a poll?!
  7. tmos

inox_ionizer said:
    No, it is GIMP'ed :eek: Neither my wallet nor my conscience/lazyness allow me to have photoshop.

Pssst, CS2 is free.
  8. tmos

P-p-poll!

(Had to wait for christmas to pass or the intruder would have been some old guy in red with a white beard. Or a mouse.)
  9. tmos

Gragnok said:
    i always wanted a new poll :grin:

Is that so?
  10. tmos

You may not have wanted a new poll, but the story does not care about your wantings. Well, acutally it kinda does... whatever, vote!
  11. tmos

Thel said:

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!
  12. tmos

The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

I find it sad that our opponents think so little of their political prowess that they have to consort to attacking us with such unfounded accusations. It just shows where your votes should go, people.
  13. tmos

The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

Vote for us and we shall make sure that tragedies like this do not occur anymore:

sysiphus.gif
  14. tmos

Daeran said:
    TurambarMakart said:
    5th choice.

Marry Vermin instead.

I totally would do it : D

I would rather marry our dear leader van :3

:oops:
  15. tmos

DavidMF said:
    Halloween Happen |: I added some ketchup to my face to scare you O: rawr.

I think the truth is that he fell into a bucket of paint
  16. tmos

The exceeding arrow said:
    Noo don't give the man the scrolls! they might turn out very valuable!

Maybe he won't accept it  :shock:

TurambarMakart said:
    5th choice.

Marry Vermin instead.

I totally would do it : D

:eek:
Back
Top Bottom