Search results for query: *

• Users: Basti87
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Floris not possible to play because of WSE error

Installed the game and Floris Evolved today. Started the game with WSE player and get this code error all the time: AT Mission TEMPLATE (6) Mst_Visit_Town_Castle Trigger [18] Consequences AT Mission TEMPLATE (0) Mst_Town_Default Trigger [21] Consequences AT Mission TEMPLATE (0) Mst Town...
  2. Floris requires activation key suddenly

Since 2 days the game demands to activate the serial key. I bought this game for steam a long time ago and still have my key. When i launch WSE loader I'm get the following window: STR NOT FOUND: ui_trialmode_online with the following options enter the serial key, play in some Test mode and...
  3. stats don't change with Morgh's Editor need your help.

Hello dear gamers, I'm trying to change the custom troops (freelancer units). Overall they are too expensive and too weak. I like the idea to have multiple choices of different units. My goal is to change their stats and their equip. I don't want overpowered stats. I just want to give certain...
  4. Question: is changing units equip and weapon proficiencies safe ?

Hello there, I want to edit the Nord fraction and give them more archer units without changing the auto calculation results. Editing items is no problem, but I'm not sure what will happen when I change their Weapon proficiencies stats. I'm talking about  A3 Nord Gesith > A4 Nord Hermadur >...
  5. Companions are idle in castles when giving a fief first

When you give a companion a fief first, he will stay in a castle / town forever. What are you and your men doing ? "We are resting at xy. I need to raise some men before attempting anything else. I must attend to this matter before I worry about the affairs of the realm" Besides he has 2...
  6. Sigmund is still missing v. 1.53

Hello, this guy don't exist in v. 1.53. his troop tree doesn't even show up in the troop tree viewer. I checked several topics and tweaks (codes) but neither of them was working.
  7. sigmund is missing

Hey there, I can't find Sidmund, checked all towns 4 times (with the teleport cheat, so he can't travel around. Also checked the "TXT Tweak Compilation for Floris 2.5" https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=219038.0 can't fide the code in the menus folder either. Any idea or do i...
  8. Game is a bit unbalancing, a little summary

Hello dear Forum, some factions are a bit under powered in player battles. There is a short summary at the bottom line when you don't read that much. 1. Nord Infantry They are good in Siege defense yes, but they're really bad in open field battles when it comes to chase archers. Every archer...
  9. M&B Floris_Evolved serial key problem

Hey there, I have a problem with the Floris mod 1. When i start WSELoader i have to activate my serial number. 2. The game don't accept the serial number (no conenction to the activation server) 3.Manual activation: typing in the serial key and the hardware-Hash number (on the website), i get...
  10. M&B Floris_Evolved serial key problem

Hey there, I have a problem with the Floris mod 1. When i start WSELoader i have to activate my serial number. 2. The game don't accept the serial number (no conenction to the activation server) 3.Manual activation: typing in the serial key and the hardware-Hash number (on the website), i get...
  11. all 16 Followers without a conflict possible ?

Hello Forum, I am currently playing the Diplomacy mod for M&B Warband. I like to equip my Heroes (especially with diplomacy you have an auto equip option). But i want more as 8 followers. So ... is there a way to get them all in the Party, without using cheats or the cheatmenu? i mean, when...
  12. Decrease Battle Size in Blood and Steel ??

Hello Forum, found this mod yesterday after watching some youtube videos. So i downloaded and installed it. The problem is, my computer can´t handle this big battle size. in Diplomacy and native the max amount was 390 (with no rag rolls and corpses). i want to know how ... or i need help to...
  13. Help ! No Vassals M&B Warband v.1165 + Diplomacy Mod

Hello. I have over 1100 reputation and no vassal will join my kingdom. i have plenty towns even 3 fortress free. I´m using the diplomacy mod and the actual warband version 1.165 over steam. i also trained one of my companions in persuasion (skill lvl 5) but lords where i have a +27 reputation...
  14. Question: Any other solution to get some money at the start ? My is boring

Hello dear Forum peoples, The questions is simple and written down on the topic line. I´m playing the current version 1.163 with no mods. First i want to tell you my way of making money, which is kinda boring and i want to start a new game. I always play a female character with the questions...
Back
Top Bottom