Search results for query: *

1. Weird question mark things in tax collecting quest.

I just did a mission where I had to collect taxes for the lord of edinburyh. I got the thing where the villagers get angry with me and revolt and I had to fight them with sticks. But when the battle loaded there were a lot of weird question mark things, which I assume are broken models or...
  2. working at a lumber camp or quarry?

so both the lumber camps and quarrys on the map have an option for you to ask to work for them. But at low level and high level, the foremen always say they don't need more people. So is it possible to actually work for them, if yes what are the requirements and what are the rewards?
  3. The point of sailors and sea captains ?

I always see recruitable sailors and sea captains in towns but what do they do? In terms of combat they're about as useful as farmers and they're not THAT cheap to recruit. I've seen threads where people say they make your ship go faster, but there was nothing definitive laid out. Maybe a dev...
  4. No reward from Farmland encounter

I just did the farmland encounter where you have to fight off a bunch of viking raiders who destroyed the village. At the end of the battle it said I got 3 items, 2 chainmails and a byrine, yet none of them appeared in my inventory despite there being plenty of space. I'm assuming this is...
  5. Can cows be used as mounts?

I stopped at a Farmstead to get some food for my army, but when I looked at the farmstead revee's inventory he had a whole bunch of cows for sale instead of food. The cows all had stats like a mount would, with a whopping 15 riding skill required and sub-par stats compared to horses and ponies...
  6. Archers refuse to respond to any orders during battle

I have a group of 14 archers with me in my army, and after the recent patch in a battle, if i start the battle holding position the archers do not respond to any orders I give them. The infantry still responds as usual. Some times if i spam enough orders they will start shuffling back and forth...
  7. Issues with trade prices

As I understand it, one of the common ways to make fast $ in this game is to buy raw materials from villages and now special locations (farmsteads, quarries, mines etc) and then sell the materials in cities for a profit. Yet everytime I've done this, whether its meat or salt or stone or salt...
Back
Top Bottom