Search results for query: *

• Users: BonerLord
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BonerLord

Feedback, Bugs, Glitches, reports for Bonerlord

Hi i just want to give some Feedback and report bugs, also i got some screenshots as proof or hint. I will add more to this thread over time. Feedback: (I will add more in the future, maybe) So far bannerlord is just awesome and i can already see huge Mods, Maps (europe,asia) happening... if we...
  2. BonerLord

SP in EA and already a blast.

Thanks TW for all the hard work and everything else. This is just amazing! The music, the Map, the scenes, the fights, the textures, the changing weather/day night, the EveryFukkinButterything in this EARLY ACCESS game version.:cry::grin::lol::mrgreen::party::party::party: Do you other human...
  3. BonerLord

Play like a Viking or die as sheep on the street! FOR GLORY AND HONOR VER. 4.20

History never recorded the name of the insane, balls-out warrior who fought so ferociously on this day, but the songs of Viking skalds and the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles do remember his deeds. When he finally succumbed to his numerous wounds and crashed to the earth, over forty Saxon soldiers lay...
  4. BonerLord

Jeezed in ma Pants

lol when i think about it... (where is PoP 3.9?!!^^) ...I have to jeez in ma pants then!  :D :mrgreen: :facepalm: :iamamoron: :fruity: :fruity: :party: :mrgreen:
  5. BonerLord

B Dark Ages [SUBMOD] Blood Eagle 4.0

Blood Eagle 4.0 -You need the Viking Conquest DLC in order to play It! Blood Eagle 4.0 M&B Warband: Viking Conquest 2.054, Overhaul with Polished Landscapes and much more! Graphics in Blood Eagle are new, some self made, optimized, edited and if you can run vanilla VC, then you should be able...
  6. BonerLord

Best mod for VC

What do you think is the best Mod for VC? I think this one is the best submod so far "Dark Age", it looks so much better :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT4qkLNFl_8...
  7. BonerLord

FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Hi, I made this 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished v1.4 Submod, Download the Full Version and the Patch! For the Repolished Version 1.0 I changed some music, graphics, names for Troops and Fractions (the Optional proper English Patch for 1257AD), reworked scenes, More Blood!, new Borders for all Scenes...
  8. BonerLord

[SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

Version 3.6+ for PoP 3.9.5 -New! -Fixed many textures -Added new Textures -Better performance but still feels more real, bushy. -My Map icon addition is gone because the POP ones rule. -NEW HD Blood textures and effects, for more brutality:twisted: -NEW Music awesome tracks which fit well into...
  9. BonerLord

How to fix shaders and some other stuff for 1257 AD 1.11

this will fix the shaders for horses, units and environment (the Shiny textures). follow the steps here https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/3jvw5w/anno_domini_1257_ad_white_horse_textures/ get the newest laigle mod 1.4 to get the shadders files from there. and this will fix the...
  10. BonerLord

Slave Trader ?!

WTF !? i mean in M&B + warband there are some slave trader but you have to ******** find them. why can't you just sell them to prison guards or there should be a slave trader in every town on the market !!!!??? WHY ?! but in this mod it seems like they never heard someting about like a salve...
  11. BonerLord

Telepoting troops

the units dont stop to glitch, some of the units break away from formation and begin to teleport at the border of the map how can i fix this? or should i reinstall it. it appeared suddenly. how can i change battle map size can this fix it?  :? please help
  12. BonerLord

Crackling Sound..

i get now some bad sound quality, only soundeffects not the musik. tried to switch on, off sound variation, did not help. souds like some 32kbps sound files ... have a onboard soundkart from msi, should be good is also a new rig (pc). first time it appeared was after the patch, but no CTD so...
  13. BonerLord

Quick Fix, at least for me.

start your mount & blade warband launcher, go to configurations set load textures on demand off. go to advanced, then turn on force single threading. put shaddows to low, AA x2, textures quality to 70% (same for character quali.) shadder to low. and i also put battle size to 250 but might bring...
  14. BonerLord

there are those bugs...

i had the same prob like in the video. also invisible walls on the battlegrounds. yeah and freaking CTD every hour... you almost get CTD everytime you change some video settings.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnF9Mf-i50I hot fix today ! come on !  :evil: :roll:
  15. BonerLord

Hello when can we play...

when can we play, i live in europa.. i have the next days off (untill next year)  8-) so it is getting boring in front of the PC here, without a DLC... i think i will go to MR.Greens house, until then  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom