Search results for query: *

1. Resolved [e1.6.0] Crafting Order Fails When Weapon Meets Requirements

And again with throwing knives.

I'll upload this save game as well.
  2. Resolved [e1.6.0] Crafting Order Fails When Weapon Meets Requirements

It has happened to me with both polearms and javelins.

And yes, I will upload my save file.
  3. Resolved [e1.6.0] Crafting Order Fails When Weapon Meets Requirements

Summary:Crafting order fails ("The client is displeased.") even though crafted weapon meets all requirements. How to Reproduce: Complete crafting order with all requirements met. Not sure what circumstances cause this so I don't know exactly how to reproduce. Have you used cheats and if so...
  4. Resolved Nogand is stuck with quest formation

Definitely can confirm the issue still exists in the current version, e1.5.9.270154.

This issue is not resolved.
  5. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

I just started playing Warband a couple weeks ago so I'm not an old timer to this game like many of you but I none-the-less wanted to offer some suggestions for UI improvements that can hopefully be implemented during the development of Bannerlord.

[list type=decimal]
    [*]Sortable inventory. I should be able to define a portion or portions of my inventory as immovable for food, extra mounts, spare weapons and ammo, etc. but the remainder should be sortable by value. When adding to inventory such as after a battle, I should have the option to fill my inventory with only the highest value items from the combined pool of current and new items.
    [*]Scrollable companion windows. When looking at the Inventory or Skills window for a companion, there should be right and left arrow buttons to scroll to next or previous companion. The current process of having to exit out of the window, exit out of the conversation, select the next companion, talk to the companion, and choose the topic of conversation is cumbersome.
    [*]Unit quantity selector. If I have 100 huscarls, just as an example, I should be able to put 50 of them into a defined group to create Infantry One and Infantry Two.
    [*] Unit sub-groups. I should be able to define groups of groups. Again just as an example, Infantry Two, Archery Two, and these four Companions should all answer to Squad Two.
    [/list]

If there is a way to do the above already that I'm just unaware of, then it could be made more apparent in Bannerlord.

Lastly, I couldn't find any area on the forums specifically for making suggestions about Bannerlord so please forgive me for posting these in a thread that is ostensibly about the developer blog.
Back
Top Bottom