Search results for query: *

• Users: DLEGION
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DLEGION

need advice from moderators/devs

i have a lot of suggestions (from me and from my friends)… is better to put them all in one topic or make a single topic about each feature ? will be my last effort , so dont fear the spam.
  2. DLEGION

know how many hours on non-steam version ?

hello guys, is there any way to know how many hours a non-steam cd-key has on warband ? as a M&B player i bought warband the first day it was avaible on talewords site, played since then almost non-stop … from raw calculations i guess i'm in the 10000+ hours of play, but i really wish to be able...
  3. DLEGION

is there a way to tell hours in game with non-steam version ?

is there a way to tell hours in game with non-steam version ? i bought since day 1 it was out....and now i'm kinda curious… thanks
  4. DLEGION

about shield on back

hi all ! anyone know how modify the stats for the shield on back ? i noticed that with latest neoGK shield on back its somehow back to a 0.5 value. anyone can explain where is this setting ? huge thanks !
  5. DLEGION

kind of "autoban" error! plz help !

hi all ! thats the problem: while playing on a deathmatch or TDM server (never happened on siege, for example), sometimes at the end of the server itself, when it change map, i get a strange error " UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER "  and from that day i cannot longer connect to that server !! when...
  6. DLEGION

server kinda auto-ban ? need help!

hi all ! thats the problem: while playing on a deathmatch or TDM server (never happened on siege, for example), sometimes at the end of the server itself, when it change map, i get a strange error " UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER "  and from that day i cannot longer connect to that server !! when...
  7. DLEGION

warband server offline ?

hi all, its 26/10/2016 ,23:00 here in Italy, and seems i cannot contact master server to play multiplayer (i see no server at all) is master server down or its me ? thanks !
  8. DLEGION

error: unable to connect to server

Hi all ! I got an error while playing on servers... I joined to a server normally, i played normally, and when server was map changing...THE ERROR: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER ! i thinked was random, but trying rejoin the server got same result...the error. In a week no changes, still can't join...
  9. DLEGION

Searching an ADMIN, post your application

hello there!  to cut it short, i need one or more admins for my server. (dont ask why, its not important). THE RULES: ...few...seriously. 1) i dont care about insults, racism, say bad thing of gods ecc... we are in medieval times afterall, right ? 2) teamkill is not a problem, because damage...
  10. DLEGION

scene map borders

hi all i found a "problem"... i designed a (small) map keeping in mind the map borders as they are showed, the problem is that i just discovered that there is an "invisible wall" 15-20 meters before the border displayed graphically. how can i set this physical limit to match the graphical...
  11. DLEGION

server list empty

hi all. me and my friends, that play regular every day more or less, today both can't find any server, the list show 2 siege, 2 battle 1 duel server. what's wrong? all at once are all server down or what? please help us, thanks
  12. DLEGION

(siege) new castle - by DLEGION

Hi all guys! well i made a new siege map, FPS are good in any situation and the flag is reached by attackers in 1:30 minute (more than 1 way). IMPORTANT: the map can be used for battle, deathmatch, TDM, capture the flag, destroy ecc.... it has place for everything, you just need to customize...
  13. DLEGION

entry point respawn bug (SOLVED)

Hi all. are months i ask for help on this topics (the forge), unfortunately there is still no solution. i really need developers help here. i try to explain situation in simple words: i'm mapping in multiplayer siege mode...i place entry points 0-31 for defenders, 32-63 for attackers....but...
  14. DLEGION

spawn points bugged again! oh god...please

hi all i made a very big, detailed multiplayer scene map. i put so much effort in it....and now its time to place spawn points.... the map is a siege: i place 0-31 for defenders and 32-63 for atttackers. 66 for the flag. well...no matter how, both attackers and defenders spawn in the at the...
  15. DLEGION

lag, delay call it as you want

Hi all i'm writing here because my connection is pretty good, but in warband every day seems to go worse. terrible "lag" even with decent pings (like 50ms), i kill people while blocking....to have an idea... is just me? is there any solution to help this problem? thanks all
  16. DLEGION

how mirror objects (props) ?

hi all i noticed in 2 different maps mirrored objects, i mean standard game props (3D models) that are mirrored. how is this possible in native? how do that? thanks for your help
  17. DLEGION

New siege map: Dlegion forest ambush

hi all! i made another map, here are screenshots: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5664/mb1005.jpg http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/158/mb1004.jpg http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/674/mb1003.jpg hope you like it! contact me if inteerested:  d-legion on skype or steam, email:     ...
  18. DLEGION

New siege map: Dlegion pirates cove

hi all new day, new map! it has a sort of little forest, a beach, and the cave where pirates hide. its pretty simple (and fast) for a siege map, hope you like it! contact me if interested :  d-legion on skype    or [email protected]    both email and steam name.  bye!
  19. DLEGION

water level mismacth with bacground water level

Hi all. new day...new trouble. i found that water level in the map is about 1 meter down respect water level in the background. this cause a really bad line where you can see sky in the water.... is ther a way to fix this ? simply lower the background 1 meter will be the best solution, extend...
  20. DLEGION

New siege map release: Necronomicon by Dlegion

hi all! i released a new siege map, called: Necronomicon. hope you like it. for any question or test the map just mail me at [email protected]    or skype    d-legion here some pics: bye!
Back
Top Bottom