Search results for query: *

1. Dark Knights Invasion!

Just wondering when will dark knight invasion starting.  It is been 38 days that haven't show up yet.  I am playing on brutality mode.  Can't join any factions meaning can't recruit any peasants.  Only recruited 7 hero and rescue 5 top tier troops from bandits.  Kind of stuck.  Help!  Thanks
  2. Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

Peasants class troop can't be upgraded into knights.  I just figured it out.  In order for me to get them I need to own a city or a castle.  It is a lot different then the vanilla M&B.  LOL.
  3. Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

I got them at the swedish village as the lowest lvl NPC players.  Though leveling got them to senior Squires.  Once they get to this lvl.  They stopped.  Meaning I can't lvl them up anymore.......
  4. Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

I am sure I recruited them from the village.  Squire are before man at arm right?  The upgrade option is not there anymore once they reach senior squire lvl.  I will try it again.  Do you even have senior Squire lvl?  How strange.......
  5. Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

How can I get knight and beyond if the senior Squire is the top tier troops?  If so what is correct pathway to knight and beyond from Swedian? 
    Thanks!
  6. Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

I have the brutality mode and require renown to recruit noble troops unchecked.  So both shouldn't apply to me anymore.  Still can't advance my troops lvl.....
  7. Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

Bankoleva said:
    You have brutality mode on. It restricts recruiting from EVERYTHING except what you own.
    When I have brutality mode on I can't even recruit my own faction that I started with.  Until I turn it off.
  8. Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

Why I can't train my troops past Swadian senior Squire, Nord Berserker  and Rhodok Master Spearman?  I am currently level 22.  Is it because your troops can't advance up pass your level? 
    Also when I looked at the troop development tree there are no Senior Squire at all.  It just jumps from squire to knight.  Just wondering am I playing the latest version or what?

Thanks!
  9. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

Thanks.  I think this information is very useful for me.
  10. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

I mean to say is the iron shop need iron to make tool and sell them to make profit right?  and easiest to get iron is from greedy dwarf.  How do i get dye beside buying them from goods merchant? 

Thanks
  11. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

So u need to have dye or iron ore.  I know that u can get the iron ore from the dwarf.  But how do i make dye? what raw material do i need? 

Thanks.
  12. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

Yep, Twilight Armor Set.  That is the one I wanted, but the Set cost way to much for me :sad:.  Did try to kill the Unholy Knight, but failed badly and got captured by them.  Lost more of the money I try to save.  LOL.
  13. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

talk2dhand120 said:
    Thanks for the quick reply.  :grin:  Can you give me the requirements to learn each spell.  I think i will start over due to loose of troops.  Also what can i do to get golem?  Also can undead or devil units get along with living units? 

Thanks.
    guspav said:
    talk2dhand120 said:
    I got the spell book from the start of the game.  I saved up some very hard earn cash.  When i had enough I went and got missile storm.  Camp.  Take an action.  Copy scroll to spell book.  But there are no spell scroll to the window.  Now I have no cash to pay for my troops.  Most of them deserted me.  Need much help. 

Thanks.

You need at least a score of 6 in Magic Power to learn Missile Storm or Chaos.
    Just hold on to the scroll and once you meet the requirements you should be able to learn the spell.
    If you are tight in cash, you should go win a tournament or fight some of the special spawns to get good sell-able loot.

How can look for like greedy dwarf?  Everytime i get there.  They be long gone. 
  14. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

Thanks for the quick reply.  :grin:  Can you give me the requirements to learn each spell.  I think i will start over due to loose of troops.  Also what can i do to get golem?  Also can undead or devil units get along with living units? 

Thanks.
  15. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

I got the spell book from the start of the game.  I saved up some very hard earn cash.  When i had enough I went and got missile storm.  Camp.  Take an action.  Copy scroll to spell book.  But there are no spell scroll to the window.  Now I have no cash to pay for my troops.  Most of them deserted me.  Need much help. 

Thanks.
  16. desertion

I been winning castle after castle.  Giving all kind of foods i can get my hands on.  Yet my troops moral level are very low.  In those two weeks i lost 7 kights due to desertion.  Need helps.  Thanks
Back
Top Bottom