Search results for query: *

1. Suggestions

I read a few pages, so many to go through.

I really love this mod adds to what i like best in the game.

some things i'd love to be added.

As Vassel
    1)  talk to your very friendly lords and induce them to take your side in a rebellion. based on a right to rule and reputation. rather complex ai adjustments and and hard to balance.
    2) Hire mecenary to do a job instead of just join. I.e attack villages, carvans, or harrassing enimes. this can stop effect on you from releaship cause mercs carry no flags. I image this just takes a bit of AI chage based on bandit data.

3) the asking king for Peace is a good idea, that i seen, as a way to accpolise this, make it a quest to go yourself to other king or maybe a high ranking lord and propoe. this gives imedite feedback no extra calulation for a new job for unit like a messaener, other king could even enforce condition like money or troops, land, and you could have to give reply to your own king say if giving upo a land ya need to convoince him or the lord of that land. All of this is just some ai and calulation.

As King
    1) Subjugation, send compaion or lords to join another faction to undermined them, in such as they will turn in battle to help you changing odds of a large battle, not resiting you when you take there castle or town. This will have need to be based on the lord him self as an honorable lord never would do this.

Missalaneios
    1) some way to see what prisoners are keep where in your faction, or using spy or some sort to get this data.
    2) fixing ransom mission to attually be able to ransom not just fight your way out
    3) claiments start war or taking cities with other lords not just you, this could add in 5 addition faction but i image this is very hard to do

Theres my 2peance,

Get mod keep up the good work
Back
Top Bottom