Search results for query: *

1. Racism, Homophobia and anti semitism 59th Jailbreak server

Dimboi said:
    Hello, I am a high ranking admin of this server and have been helping it grow for about 2 years now,so such I hope I can clear some things out.

First of all, racist /homophobic etc remarks have been allowed in the server since 2016,where it was decided that allowing free speech meant also allowing all opinions and statements to be made. Anything less than that would mean censorship. Of course we still punish players who spam those remarks in a way that disrupts the gameplay.

I know from experience that most of the NW community thinks like a toddler, if you tell it to not do something, it certainly will, just to defy you. Likewise, servers like Minisiege who ban the use of offensive words have been the subject of numerous raids and trolls.

As for the jew mechanic, it's only a way to punish players without directly banning them by giving them debuffs or disallowing their use of chat. It's only given in response to severe rule breaking, not because some admins just abuse for the sake of it.

Nevertheless, I am not sure why you are posting this here as NW is largely managed by the FSE. If you want your complaint to be taken seriously you can post it on our own website at 59th.phy. sx

Mate dont ****ing lie. I was there for one of your matches, and the head admin decided to do something called "N***** storage", and he kept saying how he like his N****** 'well done' and **** like this. You can be for free speech all you want, but when you're doing **** like this, its taking it too far, at least for a public server.
  2. Legio VI *NEW FI2 CLAN*

In Game Name: Daemon_Snow

Steam name: Captain Yorki

Hours on Warband/FI2: 440

Do you like Romans?: Yesssssssir.

Also have past experience in Legion Flavia Felix from March of Rome mod.

3. Question...

I gotta question: How do i download this mod? I tried all 4 links but none of em worked. Is there another place?
Back
Top Bottom