Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

SeanBeansShako said:
    We have a Japanese Empire style and a Chinese Empire style faction in concept already worked out, along with Native American, South American, Balkan, US Colonial and a few city state Euro style ones planned.

Plus we have two factions we didn't release in the last update as Frenzied needs to find his creative mojo in tooling them out.

The problem is thus, the team is more or less a one man band (I write fanfiction and beta test, barely code any of the stuff) and the time being we really need to do more than just keep adding faction after faction.

If we had a bigger team at our disposal with several coders, we could pretty much make this mod an awesome thing. But until people volunteer for now we're pretty much working on improving what we have to a certain degree.

I'm more in favor of a focused mod instead of one with lots and lots of factions, but maybe I'm thinking too much in terms of the historical Napoleonic Wars and adding factions based on nations that weren't involved seems unnatural to me.

Some questions/bug reports:
    • The upkeep of the Vaegir Fusiliers is the same as the next unit (Vaegir Jaegers). Since I don't see anything special about them, I assumed this is a bug.
    • Dalantian Jaegers seem to have very high proficiencies for their tier. I believe they have similar stats to Dalantian Tyrolean Jaegers, but I'm not sure. Is this deliberate?
    • Swadian Dragoons are common in war parties but they seem to be unavailable from the regular tree. Do you have any plans for them?
    • Talking about Swadian Dragoons, it seems that their uniform and all similar uniforms make women's torsos invisible.
    • Are you going to make shoes available in stores? I found that gaiters don't clip has much, but I'd still prefer to wear shoes.
  2. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

I think I found something interesting about fire grenades: it seems that at least sometimes there are two explosions at the same time.  :???: Is this WAD? I find it strange and I suspect this is what's causing many of the complaints about fire grenades.

I case you're interested, here is the full story of how  I found it:
    After my previous rant, I ended up confiscating them from Madir Idearri (the companion that starts with them) and the "fragging" stopped. Since I had a few UPN Grenadiers but was never hit with their grenades, I decided to try the fire grenades myself and then I noticed the two explosions thing. At least twice I took myself out with them, while another explosion was happening in the area I was aiming. I recruited the same guy on 3.0 and once again I saw two explosions at the same time.
  3. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

Having fifers and drummers playing in battle would have been pretty cool. It's a pity it didn't work.

I want to ask something regarding grenades, specifically fire grenades. I recruited the companion that starts with them (can't remember his name, sorry) and in some battles it looks like he's targeting me! I one battle, I was going back and forth behind our lines, reloading and firing my carbine, when three explosions happened near me and took me out. Since he was the only grenadier I had, I believe all were his. In another situation, I even took a screenshot.
    hGaUVUB.jpg
    The camera is where I died. If you look closely to our line, you can see him in yellow. The enemy was on the opposite side... Is this normal?
  4. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

Hi.
    I believe I found a bug in this mod. If your character has 3 points in Inventory Management and you ask a non-companion unit to see their equipment, anything you have on the bottom of your inventory will disappear permanently. I haven't tried on level 4, but I know that it doesn't happen on lower levels.

I also want to congratulate the team for the great job you've done so far with this mod. Keep up the good work!  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom