Search results for query: *

1. Full Invasion 2 *Recruiting!*

If you guys could use another coder I would gladly help. I've done modding work for several other games and although I haven't made any mods for M&B yet, I've been poking around the module system for native and it looks reasonably straightforward.

I've been playing this mod non-stop for over a year and I'd be grateful for an opportunity to help polish it up.

Cheers
  2. Crazy Suggestions Thread

usnavy30 said:
    gokiller said:
    Just going to drop this here.

Suggestion: Make it impossible for players to use the Mumakill, afther the bot on it is killed in a boss wave. Been seeing tons of times that players use the Mumakill. And use it to either simply run all the ai over and kill them. Or just keeps all the boss wave bots busy. Considering the Mumakil barely ever gets killed.

In my and some of my mates opinion. It's killing pretty much all the fun you can have, when you face a tough boss wave and some guy is just keeping them occupied while the rest of the team only has to fight a couple of them, instead of the whole bunch. Actually have to fight them properly and win only nearly with a couple alive is in our opinion more or less the fun side of playing full invasion.

This is pretty much the case when the factions are Middle-Earth vs Mordor on Minas Tirith. I'm sure there is a different scenario's on other scenes. But considering it's most of the time this setup when we play. It was quite noticable.

Could be completely wrong and mistaken and I'm sure others have entirely different opinions on this matter. But I guess putting this here is better then keeping it quiet.

Would love to see other opinions on this matter, and if possible a consideration to do something with this.

Cheers
    The invader boss mumakil mount you mean? That is do-able and shouldn't be any qualms as you can buy one.

The invader mumakil at wave 9 is considerably more powerful than the one that is available for players to buy. He has a case.
Back
Top Bottom