Search results for query: *

• Users: Grizzly_MG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Grizzly_MG

More comprehensive admin tools?

The admin tools in native were bland and it made it hard to host special events and really have control over a server. Napoleonic wars changed this, and it made it a lot more easy to host events and send messages to players. I would love to see the same tools Napoleonic wars gave the admins in...
  2. Grizzly_MG

Customized weapons in Multiplayer?

In edit mode you can copy the face code, if there is something like this for weapons you could possibly have custom weapons on a server. Or even better, a certain game option that allows for customized weapons that a server host can enable. If it weren't enable/disableable from the server admin...
  3. Grizzly_MG

Recruiting for Bannerlord - The Western Vlandian Army

Recruiting for Bannerlord! Contacts: Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/westernvarmy Grand Marshal Grizzly: http://steamcommunity.com/id/memeshackdweller/ Discord Attention Vlandian fighting aged noblemen and mercenaries! About the Western Vlandian Army: We’re a group of...
  4. Grizzly_MG

SOMEONE STOLE MY MEME !!!!!!!!!!

Yall is aight now he got roasted and took it down
  5. Grizzly_MG

Napoleonic Wars Dab Mod

DABBING ANIMATION DOWNLOAD HERE: HOW TO INSTALL: 1. Go to Mount&Blade Napoleonic Wars Folder W/ Steam C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common Non-Steam C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars 2. Drag and Drop the file into the "resource" folder 3. Enjoy the...
  6. Grizzly_MG

MP Modern [NW] Full Metal Jacket (NAPOLEONIC WARS VIETNAM MOD)

Nevermind, (it won't let me delete this post). No one really liked the idea, rip me.
  7. Grizzly_MG

Module System Broken Strings HELP!

So I've been working with the Napoleonic wars module system for a new mod I'm working on, and I want to change some of the song names that the bag piper can play, map names ect... I did this in the strings file. As a test, all I did was change ("bagpipes_extra_1","Black Bear"), INTO...
  8. Grizzly_MG

MP Other Mount&Blade PAINTBALL MOD

Well, the new paintball mod is finally out!  :party:  :party:  :party: I might make one more little update to follow it but otherwise that seals the deal! Its a load of fun with friends and you will find it surprisingly similar to paintball! ( I wonder why  :shifty: ) I might be uploading a...
  9. Grizzly_MG

PAINTBALL MOD 3D DESIGNERS/MODELS NEEDED

:D Hey, its Christopher, creator of the Original paintball mod! I am making my 4th version of the paintball mod  :party:  :party: For new and improved paintball arena mod! I already have a few 3D models for my mod that I used in the other versions but they aren't very good  :? I need someone who...
  10. Grizzly_MG

PAINTBALL MOD 3D DESIGNERS NEEDED

:D Hey, its Christopher, creator of the Original paintball mod! I am making my 4th version of the paintball mod  :party:  :party: For new and improved paintball arena mod! I already have a few 3D models for my mod that I used in the other versions but they aren't very good  :? I need someone who...
Back
Top Bottom