Search results for query: *

1. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

You didnt understand me :smile:  i said about sth metal he had on back between shoulders (ddnt cover hes neck, only back) connected with leather straps with breastplate.

I just repeat what guy in video said. There werent any wings on back of their armors, sometimes they have one on their horse saddles (like in video he got on his horse :smile: ) :smile:

I will check 5 m lances when i finished translation into PL. I dont play now in any game.  :smile:
  2. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Anyway the video is quite understandable in the weapons part as he shows his armaments. I liked especially when he showed the lack of backplate.

Your wrong. This is real copy of breast plate used by hussaria. He said usually they didnt have armor on back cause of make lighter weight. They worn thick skins of animals, wolfs, lions, etc (to scare enemies, make a bigger impression). They support good protection from sabers, but pistols could easly penetrate skin. He shown  leather belts and metal umbo on his back (this little peace of metal dont know how to name it). And they didnt use wings on back of breastplates. They were called winged hussars cuz of bird feathers (eagle or falcon) that they add to helmets. He said many more details but i cant translate all. :razz: And this is real Polish-Lithuania husaria. (like he showed)

Using lances in historical way is an important feature of the mod.

Then u must change length of lances to 5 meters.(they used differnt length size depends of situation but mostly the longest)

I sent private msg to admin channel and asked hm to add eng. subtitles :smile:
  3. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZoN_tb950o

Great expert of history, castellan  of Chojnik Caste tells stories about husaria. Unfortunately in polish lang. (asked admin of channel to add english subtitles).
  4. SP Musket Era WFaS Enhanced Unofficial 1.86a

Why you removed Prussian culture then? :smile: If i had a possibility to make my own kingdom i would chose them :sad:
  5. SP Musket Era WFaS Enhanced Unofficial 1.86a

Ur right. I checked it. What are you doing now with mod? I have got graphic artifacts on main map. I dont know if its a mod problem or i have to high resolution (2560-1440).

Maybe you shopuld copy with permision ofc what Csatádi did.  I mean way make game more historical accuracy.  Battleffields look like after nuclear strike, they are empty  You should add more trees on map and delete option to create own country(it could be good for warband and is stupid for WFaS). This are only my suggestions.

Do you have plan to add PBOD?

Great that you continue enchanced project :smile:

Cheers  Mate!
  6. SP Musket Era WFaS Enhanced Unofficial 1.86a

There is no people walking in city, invisible barriers and player character run in place. Maybe i did sth wrong while installing mod... 
  7. SP Musket Era WFaS Enhanced Unofficial 1.86a

Pereslav is bugged like in version before 1.75. Chceck it. There should be also possibility to ride on horse in cities if character has a horse (instead of walking). Have you plan to remove squers(lines) from map?
  8. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Nope ,sry. I know only my native lang. polish and english :smile: I have knowlage about this pirod in europe history, if you want we can speak about it and i can give you advise about "how should it looks like" :smile:
  9. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Ive just started translate your mod for Polish community. I have question, when i finished it will you add this to your mod? I found incorrect places and names. If you still working to upgrade your mod pls PM me or answer here i can help with correct it. Send msg if you want such cooperate.
  10. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Im not a modder, sry. But i was wandering that your mod could be combine with "Enhanced Mod". The author stopped moddering and you could continue it. I think He would agree (he gave open source code). Mod has excellent soundtrack, beautyfull map and with your changes (historical  accuracy , love it)it woudl be the best ever for MB-FaS.

Well, i just love play with FaS and maybe if you want we can cooperate to build sth like i wirote before :smile:
  11. SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Hi Csatádi Are still working to improve Your mod?
  12. SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

HI Yifeng

I played in your mod and its impressive. But At frist look you need change some things on map :smile: fe Polish cities are in wrong place. There are big lake in central europe near Vilnus. Also there is a lot of empty space in europe. I suggest to run mod like AD1257 or With fire and sword and look where the cities are. OFC Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania should be treated like one country (in Your mod is ok).

europa.jpg
Back
Top Bottom