Search results for query: *

• Users: Hrulj
  • Order by date
  1. Hrulj

Let's talk about Sturgia

Sturgian elite units are rare and much harder to find than those of other groups. They also are very slow to develop compared to other groups. Vlandians start their elite as cavalry. Imperials need a single upgrade to get them on horses. Sturgians have 3 infantry levels before they get to horses. Their archers are weak compared to other nations. So they lose out there. Their lands are much more spread out compared to others negatively impacting recruitment. Their king is close fisted so vassals stay poor and weak. In general they need changing.
  2. Hrulj

SP - Battles & Sieges Keeps should be part of the siege battle and morale shouldn't affect defenders

Morale results in sieges being cut short way too soon. They are defending a castle with nowhere to go. Why would they turn tail and run? Oftentimes battle ends before player even climbs the walls due to morale breaking beforehand. Second suggestion is to make keeps fully modeled and usable in...
  3. Hrulj

How to get cruel trait?

As it says in the title if anyone could help me out please?
  4. Hrulj

[The Armory] Post your smithing creations!

Whow, If you didn´t use cheats or mods, smithing lvl 268 is pretty epic! I played every day..last days I do only smithing and I have problem to reach lvl 60. ... Do you have some epic style for smithing leveling, or you just do only smithing from launch day? :grin:

I used 4x stamina mod because smelting 4 swords a day is silly.
  5. Hrulj

[The Armory] Post your smithing creations!

So first here is my arming sword for walking around town and showing off my wealth and prestige
    kAzwtEB.jpg

5Kid3hy.jpg

Then here are my actual combat weapons, my Long heavy couchable lance

CIenlJY.jpg

My bastard sword
    FuMSkDO.jpg

And of course my dagger for finishing off opponents and my final resort during confined siege spaces
    W1C6Wet.jpg

Had to go back to smithing because I don't know how to take pictures like you guys did
  6. Hrulj

Favorite weapons on horseback?

280 reach over 100 speed couchable lance. It's amazing
  7. Hrulj

Need More Info Character stuck following, can't enter cities, towns, villages, talk to anyone, engage bandits etc

After a siege battle my character and his party were unable to interact with map items in any way other than following them or moving to them. No matter how many times I click all that happens is following said character or settlement. I restarted the game several times My savefile can be found...
  8. Hrulj

SP - Battles & Sieges Big thread of battle improvement suggestions

I'll just create a single thread for my suggestions to battle changes that would improve the game in that department. I'll also make extra posts if something comes up later down the line. With that said let's begin: 1. Physics. People and animals seem like they lack weight. A cavalryman is...
  9. Hrulj

New factions?

I’d be interested in America equivalent, Indian faction but before that I’d like to see Nords make a comeback. I already have a story in my head with Vaegirovings killing Raganvald and seizing power for themselves with Nords responding and launching an invasion of Calradia.
  10. Hrulj

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Change courting system

As it is now one fail means the end of any chances to marry a woman. Which means people either save scum or they just never get married. I’d suggest a change to the system and that marriage is enabled by good relations, and that winning the courting prompts and losing them leads to a loss or...
  11. Hrulj

SP - Battles & Sieges Allow us to tell which unit to attack or charge

As it is now ordering a charge usually results in them attacking the nearest unit, oftentimes cavalry while ignoring the infantry blob I want them to charge. Being able to order units what units to attack specifically would greatly improve battle controls.
  12. Hrulj

Wanderer with 12 unassigned Focus Points

That’s good change.
  13. Hrulj

SP - General Players cannot be blacksmiths, it does not make sense.

Blacksmiths were a highly respected trade in medieval period. On top of that some cultures required their leaders to have an actual trade skill aside from war and leading. Suleiman for example was a jeweler. Thirdly I never even heard of the don’t look at the process of making a weapon or you won’t be able to fight. I’ve no idea where you pulled that out of.
  14. Hrulj

The Pavise in this game... completely misses its point of existence...

If you cant plant it, wth do you have one!?
    Turn your back to the enemy with pavise on it will block arrows while you reload.
  15. Hrulj

Need More Info Constant crashes in Arena

Have you tried starting a new game to see if the crashes has to do with any changes making old saves incompatible?

yeah it’s a new game I started after the patch. And tried twice.
  16. Hrulj

Patch Notes e1.0.7

Experiencing crashes upon entering arena since the new patch
  17. Hrulj

Need More Info Constant crashes in Arena

Since the new patch I've been experiencing constant crashes every time I enter arena to talk to the Arena Master. The game just freezes then crashes after a while. Every single time, in every town.
  18. Hrulj

Trading map

Awesome
  19. Hrulj

Riding Skill Slow to Raise, Why?

It’s adjusted to doing damage from horseback. I noticed that too when I was fighting with swords. You can’t really put that many strikes in with a sword to raise it. Use horse archery. 100 or so looters laters and you’re at 60 riding
Back
Top Bottom